Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new britney spears doll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
britshearsdoll_450x629.jpg

:D

Comments

• Options
    Was only a matter of time before somone did one wasnt it?
  • Options
    Haha, I heard about this on the radio this morning. Wonder how much it will sell for. Hmmm, must be sad if they buy it.
  • Options
    somebody trying to make a profit out of anything. why would you want one?
  • Options
    somebody trying to make a profit out of anything. why would you want one?

Yeah I agree. It's gross.
  • Options
    It'd be funny if loads of 13 year old American girls all started shaving their hair to be liky Britney. Kind of like what happened with David Beckham.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    It'd be funny if loads of 13 year old American girls all started shaving their hair to be liky Britney. Kind of like what happened with David Beckham.

From what I heard she aint mad but quite smart

.. what I heard was her hubby was gonna get a court order to have her hair drug tested to prove she used drugs in the past so she shaved it off so he couldn't get his hands on it and use it against her to get her kids.
  • Options

.. what I heard was her hubby was gonna get a court order to have her hair drug tested to prove she used drugs in the past so she shaved it off so he couldn't get his hands on it and use it against her to get her kids.

Yeah I read that somewhere too
  • Options
    I didn't hear that side of the story :)
  • Options
    tut tut terrible!

but did make me giggle a bit britney shears haha
  • Options
    hahahah and I only just noticed the strait jacket.
  • Options

Well she left her eyebrows so she isn't that smart :p
  • Options

hmmm i doubt it

she left the hair in the hair dressers, and apprently its on ebay, so he could easily get some of her hair

and hair isnt the only thing to test for drugs is it? :confused:
  • Options
    Drugs which are ingested into the body circulate in a person's bloodstream which nourishes developing hair follicles. As a result, trace amounts of the target drug or drug metabolite are deposited in the hair follicle and become entrapped in the core of the hair shaft as it grows out from the hair follicle. Normal growth rates for human hair are approximately one-half inch per month.

By testing for the presence of drugs at various levels in the hair shaft core on a given length of hair, a fairly accurate approximation can then be made as to how long a particular drug has been used historically.

Since target drug or drug metabolite residues are chemically and structurally stable for a period of time, they cannot be easily washed, bleached or flushed out of the hair structure. Consequently there is little possibility of sample contamination or manipulation. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) forensic laboratory analysis of the hair shaft from an individual can achieve highly accurate drug test results and provide a historical use record. Generally it takes approximately 5 days for drugs to show up in a person's hair and will continue to be detectable in new hair growth for several months.

http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug_Test.htm
  • Options

If that was true then why didn't she take her hair with her instead of leaving it at the salon?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    If that was true then why didn't she take her hair with her instead of leaving it at the salon?

I said smart .. not genius .. LOL :thumb:
  • Options
    It's about time that they released a Richard O'Brien action figure.
  • Options
    i feel sorry for britney but even worse for her children.
  • Options
    haha
    feel a bit sorry for britany though shes losin it
  • Options
    yeah she actually is ! wasnt she supposed to be on drugs too ?