Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Durex Play Lubes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've spotted these, and they look like fun, but I'm wondering, can they be used at the same time as oral sex, or should I avoid it?

Comments

• Options
    I had the lube from Durex that heated up, and it was possible to use them for oral as they had a subtle sweet taste. Didn't like them though (depends on what you're using them for, i.e. oral, anal, toys etc) but my friend swears by the play brand. I tend to lean more towards ID.
  • Options
    So, I can use them and lick then..?

Anyone else got something that can help me?
  • Options
    Yep.
  • Options
    some of them really don't taste very nice... find a good one!
  • Options
    The Durex Play Tingle has a slight Minty taste to it, personally i wouldn't lather up her neither regions and start slurping it off, but if during the course of action it gets coated with the stuff and then you're down there it's certainly not going to repulse you, it's certainly better than just normal greasy lube or the condom taste
  • Options
    I have the heat one (thanks to the site)..it's a bit sickly if you use too much but it can improve the taste of a nob from its natural state considerably.
  • Options
    i go the heat one off here lol never tried it for oral though i use stuff from ann summers it tastes better
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    I tend to lean more towards ID.

:heart:
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    i go the heat one off here lol never tried it for oral though i use stuff from ann summers it tastes better

That's it really, at the end of the day it's not made as, or indeed marketed towards being an oral lube.

You will find many lubes out there that are more suited to being used for oral.

BUT the play range have a slight sweet taste to them, so it's far from repulsive if during the course of play you end up sucking/licking on some.

I wouldn't buy them with the intention of covering the gfs flower in it before i set to work, i'd go for some Ann Summers pussy rub or something similar, but they do what they say, Warm everything up, or make it Tingle, and you don't need to go for a shower to wash off that greasy weird smelling normal lube experience before embarking on an oral session
  • Options
    ohmygod i hate them! the heat one feels like having thrush! that's not sexy
  • Options
    ohmygod i hate them! the heat one feels like having thrush! that's not sexy

haha

ive always wandered what that feels like cos i rubbed it into my hand in the shop cudnt feel any heat :eek2:

how did you get them free off thesite?
  • Options
    I think i used the tingle one and it was just painful!! Don't think I've used it ever since.
    To be honest, I never really see the point of lube, unless you're using it for anal. I mean, who uses it for normal sexual stuff? Just seems a bit pointless to me.
  • Options
    If you get the Durex Play Sensations box you get an assortment - 2 x tingling lube, 2 x soothing lube, 4 x flavoured lube. :thumb: