Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shuffled Ipod playlist Music Lyrics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, bored at work again, so i've put the IPod on shuffle, the first 5 songs on i'll write down a few lyrics to, see who can get the Artist/Song, then if all correct put your playlist on shuffle and write down a quick lyric from each.

Obviously more obscure the song the longer the lyrics you'll have to put!

(Might get to see a few embarrassing songs that people have on their MP3 players too!!!)

1. :blush: "When you first left me, I didn't know what to say, I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day."

2. "But sometimes, I still think of you. And i just wanted to, wanted you to know, my old friend... I swear i never meant for this"

3. "How many special people change? How many lifes are living strange? Where were you while we were getting high?"

4. "I broke in to your house last night, and left a note at your bedside. I'm far too shy to speak to you at school. You leave me numb and i'm not sure why"

5. "Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find, a better place to play."

Typical the first two that come on are songs i'm not even sure why are on there!

No cheating for answers people

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1. "When you first left me, I didn't know what to say, I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day." Lilly Allen - Smile

2. "But sometimes, I still think of you. And i just wanted to, wanted you to know, my old friend... I swear i never meant for this" The Bravery - An honest mistake

3. "How many special people change? How many lifes are living strange? Where were you while we were getting high?" Champagne Supernova - Oasis

4. "I broke in to your house last night, and left a note at your bedside. I'm far too shy to speak to you at school. You leave me numb and i'm not sure why" Spitting Games - Snowpatrol

5. "Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find, a better place to play." Oasis - Don't look back in anger
    Hmmm, i was hoping it would keep people puzzled for a few minutes!

You're either good, or googling... :chin: I'll trust you

Go on then next!
    Okay, my turn.

1. "She said, your a touch over rated, your a lush and i hate it, but these grass stains on my knees they don't mean a thing".

2. "Always i can depend on you, but sometimes i'm finding it hard to choose, let's talk about it".

3. "Then you smiled, he got wild, you didn't understand that there's money to be made".

4. "By now, no doubt that we were heading south, I guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth".

5. "And you never would have thought in the end, How amazing it feels just to live again".
    1 is taking back sunday, last summer or something like that
    squeal wrote: »
    Okay, my turn.

1. "She said, your a touch over rated, your a lush and i hate it, but these grass stains on my knees they don't mean a thing".

2. "Always i can depend on you, but sometimes i'm finding it hard to choose, let's talk about it".

3. "Then you smiled, he got wild, you didn't understand that there's money to be made".

4. "By now, no doubt that we were heading south, I guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth".

5. "And you never would have thought in the end, How amazing it feels just to live again".

Number 1 is Taking Back Sunday as Talia said...you're so last summer

number 3 is ooh la by the kooks

and 5 is blue and yellow by the used. who are my favourite band and possibly one of my favourite songs :heart:

dunno the other two tho!
    squeal wrote: »
    Okay, my turn.

The Kooks - Ooh La (cracking song), bit stuck on the others for the moment though :chin:

eta: I only know one and i even got beat to getting that!!!
    Want me to tell you?

Well Done though :)
    im gonna post mine now even though people can still guess t'other two of squeals that i didnt know!

1. "never had a drink that i didnt like, got a taste of you, threw up all night..."

2." i'll pack my bags i swear i'll run, wish my friends were 21..."

3. "home on a saturday night, with all my doors locked up tight...i wont be thinking about you baby"

4." look how pretty she is, when she falls down...."

5. "cut it out, your self inflicted pain, is getting too routine..."

randoms :]
    Il tell you then, the second was Feeder - Pushing the senses and the other Nickelback - Animals.
    The second is Blink 182 - Anthem

The third Brand New - Last chance to lose your keys

And that is all i know this time.
    im gonna post mine now even though people can still guess t'other two of squeals that i didnt know!

1. "never had a drink that i didnt like, got a taste of you, threw up all night..."

2." i'll pack my bags i swear i'll run, wish my friends were 21..."

3. "home on a saturday night, with all my doors locked up tight...i wont be thinking about you baby"

4." look how pretty she is, when she falls down...."

5. "cut it out, your self inflicted pain, is getting too routine..."

randoms :]

1. Alkaline Trio - Crawl
    2. Blink 182 - Anthem
    3. Brand New - Last Chance to Lose Your Keys
    4. Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
    5. Cursive - Art Is Hard

Shamefully, I had to Google the last one because I wanted to put some of mine down :P

Here's what Winamp threw at me.

1. "Dawn breaks evenly today, on the truth and the lie"
    2. "Sea is foaming like a bottle of beer, the wave is coming but I ain't gonna fear"
    3. "Kick the dust, wipe the crime from the main street, await the coming of the lord"
    4. "Wynona's got a big brown beaver and she shows him off to all her friends"
    5. "Spent a million dollars on ampthetamines, crashed a lot of cars, fucked all the stupid stars in Hollywood, because I could, because we could"

Get Googling :D
    1. Alkaline Trio - Crawl
    2. Blink 182 - Anthem
    3. Brand New - Last Chance to Lose Your Keys
    4. Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
    5. Cursive - Art Is Hard

Shamefully, I had to Google the last one because I wanted to put some of mine down :P

i'll let you off considering you knew the other 4, am very impressed. :D

but err i dont know any of yours. so im not going to google all of them, that would be pointless.
    After far too long thinking I cheated and googled them, and can safely say i would never of gotten them!

toughies
    I thought people would have got number 4.

I mean the song is called Wynona's Big Brown Beaver!

Ok, here are the answers. You bunch of retards.

1. Megadeth - Kick The Chair
    2. Weezer - Surf Wax America
    3. AC/DC - The Furor
    4. Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
    5. Motley Crue - Fake

0/5 for all you dumbarses.
    ha ha, fair enough, here are my five now then.

1. Imagine how it would be, to be at the top making cash money.
    2. No one creates theirself, unless they try to shut out the caution that made them lie to
    3. Only to be told, I can't see, I can't breath, No more will we be
    4. It's more or less the same as the things that you said. I see trouble, up the road
    5. Now im falling asleep and shes calling a cab
    Mr Orange wrote: »

The Killers - M.R. Brightside.
    4. Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    ha ha, fair enough, here are my five now then.

1. Imagine how it would be, to be at the top making cash money.
    2. No one creates theirself, unless they try to shut out the caution that made them lie to
    3. Only to be told, I can't see, I can't breath, No more will we be
    4. It's more or less the same as the things that you said. I see trouble, up the road

1. is Girls by The Prodigy.
    All correct answers people, but since i'm leaving work in about 5 minutes i'll give you the other two...

2. Idlewild - I Never Wanted
    3. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
    Here's mine:

1.I'd cross a thousand miles of broken glass on my hands and knees,
    I would crawl if for a moment we could cease hostilities

2. World has come to an end to Be reborn in differant time and place, What comes around goes around

3.How long how long will I slide,
    Separate my side I dont,
    I dont believe its bad

4.I don't care if you don't mind,
    I'll be there not far behind

5.You are drunk and surly
    In Latino lover mode
    We all know what's on your agenda
    We've broken the code

I've got no right to lay claim to her frame,
    She's not my possession, You cuuuuuuuuuunt!!!!

Abigal Williams came on aswell but I could'nt pick ant words out lol.
    3 - RHCP - Otherside
    Not answering Jarvey's, but I would have got Wynonas Big Brown Beaver had I not been at work :impissed:
    number 1 is definatly a Darkness song, but i can't think of the name and I refuse to give in and google
    O_o wrote: »
    3 - RHCP - Otherside

:yes: