Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fetish fashion club

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
h
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh, cool! me too. The play room will have stocks and chains and whips and floggers etc. depending on which club you're going to? you won't even have to see that room if you're not interested? from the sounds of that dress code and your location we're going to the same night!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Why don't you have a look at the TG site on myspace, might give you some ideas...
    i am aiming to go in lycra, I have thrown all my rubber stuff away becasue I don't like the feel of it. If I can't get the lycra thing I want, I'm going to find the cheapest bridesmaid dress I can find in a charity shop, cop it off really short and poof the skirt out with layers of pink netting stuff that I've nagged from my mum's. My best frined is gopin in cyber, as usuall- no change there then, and the new guy we're taking is going as a girl in a pink babydoll dress and white stockings.

As long as you don't look like you're just going to the pub, you should be fine. I don't think my outfit really fits into any of the categories up there but... it's me, and it'll be sexy and unusual.
    Are you going to TG? I invested in a corset a while ago, but if you don't want to spend too much, I'd recommend having a look around for rubber etc. I got a pretty good deal on a rubber dress a while back and it didn't break the bank. Most newbies tend to go for medical scrubs as it's cheap as, and you can dress it up/down however you want.

Depending on the venue, playrooms tend to be more out of the way from the mainstream music rooms. The sort of things you'll see there are A frames, whipping etc, sometimes there are designated 'couples rooms' where anything goes. Mass in Brixton is my fave venue for this as the playrooms are downstairs away from anything else, so if that's not your thing, it can be easily avoided.

To be honest, these clubs are catered to the mainstream clubbers who are curious, they're not really 'fetish' clubs in the true sense of the word, they're more like gateways into harder places, such as Club Sub etc, but I still love going to them as it's fun to dress up, everyone is really friendly, and it's very respectful - the majority of people are clued up on the rules, so won't try to feel you up etc.
    How amazing are some of those outfits!!
    1555171764_m.jpg

I just :heart: that.
    and this shot - wow
    1539171389_l.jpg
    I'll try and fish out a stunning pic I saw a while ago. I'd love to model for them :D
    Lithium Picnic :yes:

Some shots aren't safe for work (or this site) so the link's there.
    I'm supposed to be heading to TG in the next month or so...
    March 10th at Canvas? I'll be there :D
    I am gonna have to miss that one due to an impending wedding (not mine...). Bah!

I am also looking to sort a night out at the Whoopee Club for the burlesque night. Looks superb fun!
    jealous. not been to TG, and it's not likely any time soon either.