Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex on the brain

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pearly wrote: »
    So are you always thinking about sex? Are you addicted to sex, or the idea of having sex?

What's so good about sex anyway?!

I'm ALWAYS ALWAYS thinking about sex!!!! :hyper: During a slow moment at work, whenever I see a bloke walking down the street with a nice arse, if I'm feeling like crap, if I'm feeling good, if I'm doing the dishes......any old time really!!!

But that could be because I've been single for the last 8 months or so, so have probably been thinking about what I can't have a bit more...but have just started seeing a bloke though, and there's no sign of my libido letting up any time soon!! :p

Personally, (apart from the obvious reasons), I love sex because I feel at my most natural and most 'like me' when I'm having sex...not in a 'sex defines me' way, because I know exactly who I am when I'm not having sex too, but I feel at my most natural and my most beautiful when I'm having sex. I don't know if this is usual or not??

Also, though, I love that when I'm having sex, it completely takes over my brain....I can completely let go and enjoy it, and all that matters for a while is you and him...nothing else!! Which I think is pretty great....:yes:
  • Options
    Aww thats really lovely Hanhan, i think post of the week. :)
  • Options
    Awww....thanks!!! :blush:
  • Options
    I've not had sex, because I wanted to be in a relationship and that hadn't happened. I used to dress it up a bit as being about respect, and about not using people for sex and whilst I still stand by that I realise now that I don't need to excuse myself like that. I felt a lot of pressure from my friends to have sex (lots of teasing about still being a virgin, and embarrassing comments like, "you must have to masturbate all the time to release the frustration") but I've got past caring now!

I'm seeing someone at the moment, but neither of us want to rush into it.
  • Options
    I lost my virginity at 17 and didn't feel pressured to do so by my partner/ the media/ whatever.

I wouldn't say that I was addicted to sex, to be honest I don't really feel the 'needy' feeling towards needing sex. I have vibrators but only use them rarely.

However, I do think about sex quite a lot, e.g. if I go to a particular 'place' that sparks memories then you can guarantee I'll be thinking of what was done in that place.