Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

silly String

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not had much experience with it! If I put iton someones car will the car be ok? I don't want it to like mark the paintwork or anything!

Comments

• Options
    Super_Star wrote: »
    not had much experience with it! If I put iton someones car will the car be ok? I don't want it to like mark the paintwork or anything!

If mini-ninja is OK after eating it I'm pretty sure a car will survive. Although don't quote me on that. And don't go eating it either.
  • Options
    I'd be careful... I know some people who are so uppity about their cars that they wont let any chemicals, even de-icer, near them unless they know what it is and what likely harm it could cause. That said, we coated our teacher's cars with the stuff on muck-up day and it all seemed ok
  • Options
    It's a bugger to get off of a car. I wouldnt do it.
  • Options
    Super_Star wrote: »

If it does leave a mark just get somebody to cover it in paintstripper, that way any mark left by your silly string will be the least of their worries :thumb:
  • Options
    yea brake fluids supposed to work a charm too :lol:
  • Options
    dont think it'd do any damage really. just don't do it to someone who's funny about their car :P