Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ruined everything...idiot!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
God im such an idiot!

:banghead:

I seen Sarah today at the shops and I walked up to her and I seen her looking at the pringles and I just wanted to impress her I guess so I walked over and picked up a tube of pringles and I opened them up and crunched the pringles into the top of my head! She called me a freak.

Then i get thrown out the shop and everyone beside us was laughing but as i was being led away I shouted out that I loved her.

I really like her... Ilove her. :hyper:

Is there anyway I can redeem myself?

Arghhhhhh such an idiot!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: Sorry mate but thats a classic!
    I dont know the rest of the story, have you been out with Sarah before? or have you just got a crush on her?
    She just started working where I work and ever since I looked into her eyes I realised we were destined to be together.

But now I've ruined everything and she thinks I'm a freak.

I think maybe buying her a present will help me in my quest for her love.

:(
    Dude, don't!
    Somethings just arent meant to be and this sounds like one of them.
    Just be yourself, dont try to impress her all the time and definately don't buy her any presents! That will make you look like a stalker.
    Play it cool and if its meant to be then she will come to you.
    And trust me, you cant love her, you dont know her well enough to love her - if you did you'd know she didnt like crushed pringles ;)
    Its just a crush, give it time and it'll fade.
    this has to be a windup!!
    :lol:
    i sincerely hope this IS a wind-up. if it's not, i would NEVER go to that shop again. and you're not destined to be together!
    Awwww I think its quite sweet.... but there is an element of it that makes me hope that you are pulling all our legs
    tbh if she fancied you before then this would just make her like you more. If she didn't like you before, then she still doesn't.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    tbh if she fancied you before then this would just make her like you more

Does crushing pringles on your head do it for girls then? :chin:

Could it also be her time of the month? When I was 14/15, the girl who fancied me would slag me off to my face (moreso than she would to anyone else) if it wasn't a good time for her.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Does crushing pringles on your head do it for girls then? :chin:

It would make me laugh ;)
    oh Evaporated, man, that's gota suck, I'm sorry :lol:

ahem, I'd lay low for a while if I were you. but as the others have said, that is quite sweet. but also pretty funny :)
    Ahahahahahaha This Thread Is Genius
    Evaporated wrote: »
    I think maybe buying her a present will help me in my quest for her love.

I don't think you should do that! You've already smashed a load of pringles on your head before telling her you love her whilst being chucked out of the shop! :lol: If she likes you then I doubt that would put her off. I just don't think you should buy presents for girls you're not in a relationship with.
    lipsy wrote: »
    I don't think you should do that! You've already smashed a load of pringles on your head before telling her you love her whilst being chucked out of the shop! :lol: If she likes you then I doubt that would put her off. I just don't think you should buy presents for girls you're not in a relationship with.

I think it's quite sweet actually. Perhaps one sided, but sweet none the less. Reminds me of the film 'love actually' :p
    kinda crazy....

aye, unfortunately the big love gestures, the dramatic scens and "I love you's" don't work in real life, only film.

tis a shame.
    Thanks for all the replys :D

I think I'm just gonna try to put her out of my mind for a while, shouldn't be to hard as I'm leaving the place I work soon to concentrate more on college.

To others who think I'm winding yas up - lol I wish I was but nope this is all true.

:wave: