Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

UV Night

Ok, its UV glow party night on Wednesday at my student union, and I have no idea what to wear. I have glowsticks for glowing fun, but other than that I'm a bit stuck. Other than the pretty obvious choice of something white, and I'm totally stuck on what to wear/do to fit with the theme! Any suggestions?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think they still sell it, but boots used to sell a anil varnish that went on clear, but glowed under UV light?
  • Options
    Not on a what to wear help, but put your clothes under a uv light before you go out as that stain you thought was gone may not actually be :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Not on a what to wear help, but put your clothes under a uv light before you go out as that stain you thought was gone may not actually be :p

Stains, eh? Can't say I thought of that one :chin:
  • Options
    get a vis-vest!!! :hyper:
  • Options
    I was so gonna reply all like "AHAHAA YOU PUT NIGHT INSTEAD OF LIGHT YOU RETARD AHAHHA!@!!" and the like, but then I realised it wasn't a typo. Spoil-sport :(

ETA: Get one of those UV pens and write stuff like "sexi gal" and "call me 028347482924" on your tits like girls used to do at under 18's nights.
  • Options
    For raves and free parties my flatmates and I do really intricate curly patterns running over our bodies in UV paint/pens - up one arm, down the back of the shoulder, over one eye and cheek... that's quite fun if your looking for a trippy kind of look. Make that the main feature of your 'outfit'; do it in a vibrant colour and then just wear black combats and a white strappy top, maybe add a headscarf.... (can you tell I like to keep things simple?)
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions folks. I'm liking the UV pen idea more than the vis-vest, I have no particular urge to look like a cyclist or building site worker on my night out :( Now I just need to see where I can get a UV pen from, I'm sure work have one I can appropriate for the evening :chin:
  • Options
    dont wear white underwear :)
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    dont wear white underwear :)

I wouldn't, I don't own any :p

White underwear creeps me out :nervous: