Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bad coke?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the advice of several 'ere, I am taking a permanent break from the habit to better support those around me in a bad state. Had a wake up this morning when my lass rang me to come about and see what was wrong with her best girls.

As near as I can tell, the two were a gram or so into their early morning and suffering like all. Their faces were completely swollen and sore to the touch. No nasal drip, but lots o 'numbness. One of the lass' eyes was halfway shut. I was scared as all and insisted we leave for the hospital. Me lass grabbed what was left of this 8 they had picked up off some bloke at a club.

Took 'em to the hospital and the doc said they were havin a bit of an allergic reaction to something. Won't know until the tests are run on the rest of the stash.

Now I know that someone a bit higher is giving me a hint, and I'm listening. :crying:

For those readin', please be careful about where you get yours and check it good.

Peace.

MM

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't see how you would get away with bringing 2 g's of coke to the hospital for testing and them not alert the police :eek2: Its most likely some kind of mix that the dealers have used but for both to have an allergic reaction is quite strange because a lot of peoples allergys are different

Where I reside now, they don't even bat an eye which says a lot. :grump:
    even if they did. Better to be busted than buried.
    Madmonk,

Dont take this the wrong way.....but I have serious trouble in believing half the things you come out with.

I dont know how you have the time for all these things to happen when you spend so much time posting on here.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Madmonk,

Dont take this the wrong way.....but I have serious trouble in believing half the things you come out with.

I dont know how you have the time for all these things to happen when you spend so much time posting on here.

Welcome to my life, mate. Thank some higher power that it's slowing down now...
    madmonk wrote: »
    Welcome to my life, mate. Thank some higher power that it's slowing down now...

Hmmmm whatever u say chap.
    However, im still convinced your a fucking lunatic.

Second that.

I won't argue that point mate. But I've learned enough in the recent weeks to steer me in a different direction.

I owe a few on these boards thanks for that. Maybe in a few days I'll go into a rash more details, but not now.
    I'd realy like to know what the hospital says so if this is true do tell us.
    From the report I read a few days ago, cocaine is going down in quality with lots of industrial cuts coming forward, it seems even the stuff being imported has been cut.
    Looks like the doctors in the hospital decided to cut up that sniff and give it a go - or as we expected it was a mad monk special.

I've heard that too, that majority of coke is being cut at source. Which is a shame considering the price!
    budda wrote: »
    From the report I read a few days ago, cocaine is going down in quality with lots of industrial cuts coming forward, it seems even the stuff being imported has been cut.

:yes: I've definately noticed a decline in the quality of Cocaine recently.