Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do any of you find yourselves attracted to other girls even though your not bi?
My boyfriend said that everybody is at some point but i never have been :S

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and how would he know?
    thats what i said
    I can guess the next question he's guna ask :lol:
    yeh i do, i might just think 'she's gorgeous' or something. it doesn't mean everyone does though!
    I think a lot of people are attracted to both sexes - not just women - though wouldn't ever act on attraction to people of the opposite sex. It's probably more of an appreciation thing for most people, as lucifer was saying.

I personally find women more attractive than men, but I'm only interested in having heterosexual relationships. So go figure :) It's impossible to pigeonhole people into such strict categories... or say that "everybody" feels a certain way at some point or another.

We're a lot more complex than that, I think your boyfriend is probably just trying to extract some titillating stories of teenage sleepovers where you all practised kissing each other... or something to that effect ;)
    Apparently often develop a crush on teachers or someone who is older and there personality appeals to them.
    yeah definately

i`ll look a girl and think "oooh she's got cracking tits/legs/arse/face" but that doesnt mean wanna lick her nether regions!

i think it's normal to appreciate a good looking woman even though ya straight, nothing wrong with it at all! :)
    I think other girls are pretty etc but I'm not attracted to them. I like willies, please.
    i think its down to personal opinions, im sure there are plenty of women who dont look at other women and think phwoaaaaah.

just like im put off men because i couldnt handle cock and balls anywhere near me, but i can appriciate a good looking bloke. i just dont want him inside me.
    koe_182 wrote: »

just like im put off men because i couldnt handle cock and balls anywhere near me, but i can appriciate a good looking bloke. i just dont want him inside me.

:lol:
    I think other girls are pretty etc but I'm not attracted to them. I like willies, please.

:lol: Same.

Today, I've been doing treatments on all my mates boobs, and it was basically a classroom with 14 topless girls at one point (and we wonder where Beauticians get their rep from....) and we were all complimenting each other on figures and boobs and stuff, but no one thought of it as anything but that, compliments. :)
    briggi wrote: »
    I personally find women more attractive than men, but I'm only interested in having heterosexual relationships.

Wow, me too. :D
    Nikki* wrote: »
    it was basically a classroom with 14 topless girls at one point

Right, I'm becoming a beautician.
    I wouldn't ever say i fancy women, but i can appreciate a hot girl, and i'd prefer to see a girl with her kit off (like in a picture or whatever, not in real life :p) than a bloke. Not sure why.
    Bicurious.

Lol i wouldn't even say bicurious. I just appreciate the female form ;)
    Denial.

Lol in your dreams love.
    I love cleavage. It's hot. But I've yet to be physically attracted to a female or have any desire to see the whole boob.
    briggi wrote: »
    I think a lot of people are attracted to both sexes - not just women - though wouldn't ever act on attraction to people of the opposite sex. It's probably more of an appreciation thing for most people, as lucifer was saying.

I can tell if a man looks good or is handsome, and I think it's pathetic to say "I'm male and straight I can't tell you if he is handsome or hideous.", if a girl asks your for an opionion for example, but I am far off of being attracted to a man if I think he looking fine.

I am posting so many OT things today, I dunno... must be the illness.
    Kermit wrote: »
    Right, I'm becoming a beautician.

:lol: After putting that, I reallised someone would say something like that. Didn't picture it being you though funnily enough :)
    Girls are hot. Amen :)