Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ignorance of coke, go easy on me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I apologise in advance for going into detail but last night before himself and I had sex he took coke. Fair enough, he's done it before but as I don't take it I'm not sure if this is what ya do but he was kind of swirling it round his mouth...as a result my mouth normally goes numb for a half hour afterwards but tis no biggie.

This morning I woke up with the nastiest headache. Right at the front of my brain, can anyone tell me if that's what caused it? Or is this a completely stupid theory?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah it's normal to rub coke around your mouth. It's called dabs, it's a way of using up the bits of charlie that are left in the bag and are stuck to your credit card and makes your mouth go numb. I doubt it's the cause of your headache but I'm not certain.
    Very unlikely methinks.
    Coke has been known to give me an absolute bitch of a headache, so it could be.
    It's perfectly normal to rub coke round your mouth. Not sure if it's to do with your head feeling bad in the morning. Where you drinking as well?
    probably wasnt anytihnhg to do with the coke, as yeroscrote said where you drinking as well?

or up all nihght late can also have an effect..exhaustion.etc.
    Aah thanks for the replies everyone. OK. Well I wasn't drinking, I had just got there but he had been drinking heavily (thus why he was fairly "delicate" the next morning). He snored liked a muthalicka so I couldn't sleep, so his fault I'll blame himself.

On a side note, this forum is pretty interesting, pity I know FA about drugs otherwise I'd be in here more often...:chin:
    Halloween wrote: »

On a side note, this forum is pretty interesting, pity I know FA about drugs otherwise I'd be in here more often...:chin:

well stick around and maybe you'll learn more then :thumb:
    I suppose its possible that if he is rubbing loads round his gums and then kissing you small amounts could have passed across, but I'd say its really unlikely in any sort of dose which would give you side effects.

The headache is far more likely to have been caused by him keeping you awake all night.