Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The weekend after next...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I will have the pleasure of going to see Iron maiden, The Prodigy, Robert Plant and Incubus...then I'm also going see Russell Peters the next day.

Anyone been to any of these gigs, how good/bad are they?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Amira wrote: »
    Robert Plant

I hate you SO much :(. I've seen the Plant live, was the best live band I've ever seen (and that's saying something), but then I am a bit of a Zep obsessive...

Must say, don't think it'll be your thing...
    Ive seen Iron Maiden live and it was absolutely brilliant.
    The Prodigy, Robert Plant and Incubus
    Are they all separate gigs, it's not some amazing festival i havent heard about? I would love love LOVE to go all of them :heart:
    incubus are amaze. :heart:
    its a festival they have every year here....and im praying iron maiden dont cancel or the prodigy...i like some incubus music so id like to see them too, but i hadnt really heard of robert plant.

Anyways glad you all liked the majority of them, im going to be the designated driver at the festival, so i was hoping i could enjoy them without any booze.

ETA: this is the festival website http://desertrockfestival.com/
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    The Prodigy

Excellent.
    Weekender Offender 
    I've saw The Prodigy twice, once in manchester for the AONO album, and it was really good, but a little bit of a let down, i was expecting something special after being told for as long as i can remember that they were truely amazing live (i was up in the seats too which may of took something away from it)

Second time, was a year later in Birmingham for "The Singles" album tour, and it was everything i was expecting the first time, and more, it was one of the best nights out i've had, truely fantastic i can't explain why, but i was right up near the stage and it was amazing! :hyper: :hyper:

I'd say have fun, but i don't think you'd be able to do anything else!