Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Style Chameleon//Fashion Victim?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Take the quiz and find out, baby!

Fashion Maven

You're one style chameleon. When it comes to fashion, you've got your own vision and loads of voguish instinct.

Instead of blindly following the latest trends, you would make your own interpretation of them, and customize the look as an extension of your personality. Everything from your hair, attire, right down to accessories, looks immaculately put-together and trendy, yet sets you apart from the rest of the fashion crowd.

Style is about expressing yourself through your personal taste, and you've got that right on.

:razz:

Shit quiz, though.

Comments

• Options
    Filth! It called me a jeans and tee's girl. LIes and blasphamy. I'm going on strike.
  • Options
    Fashion Maven

You're one style chameleon. When it comes to fashion, you've got your own vision and loads of voguish instinct.

Instead of blindly following the latest trends, you would make your own interpretation of them, and customize the look as an extension of your personality. Everything from your hair, attire, right down to accessories, looks immaculately put-together and trendy, yet sets you apart from the rest of the fashion crowd.

Style is about expressing yourself through your personal taste, and you've got that right on.
    me too, dead on
  • Options

Fashion Maven

Shit quiz, though.

Same :)
  • Options

Fashion Maven

Shit quiz, though.
    I got the same.
  • Options
    and me
  • Options
    Does anyone just think the quiz has only 2 answers?! :chin:
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Filth! It called me a jeans and tee's girl. LIes and blasphamy. I'm going on strike.
    Me too :grump:.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Me too :grump:.

Well that face has now made me sad :crying:
  • Options

Fashion Maven

et moi.

:impissed: to the annoying pop-ups though
  • Options
    I got tee and jeans too, although I was totally expecting it :)
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    SO DID I!!!!!!!!
    Although I do have a new top that isn't REALLY t shirty and it makes me look nice and :D
  • Options
    I got Fashion Maven as well. I really do think there is only 2 results :chin:
  • Options
    :no: I got Trend Follower