Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pics from my holidays

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi all, I've just come back from my holidays at Lake Ranco in the south of Chile and thought I'd share a few pics with you to see if you get tempted to ever travel round to these parts of the world! :D

My family has a cabin right at the skirts of a massive hill which is right by the lake, the place where I've spent my holidays almost every year since I was born. :heart:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Wow that looks amazing. What great photos!!
  • Options
    Ooh you lucky, lucky thing; it looks beautiful and very peaceful.

I'd raffle off my grandparents to be somewhere like that right now :razz:
  • Options
    I'm so jealous :crying:

I have a particular soft spot for lakes. It looks stunning. :heart:
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    Hi all, I've just come back from my holidays at Lake Ranco in the south of Chile and thought I'd share a few pics with you to see if you get tempted to ever travel round to these parts of the world! :D

My family has a cabin right at the skirts of a massive hill which is right by the lake, the place where I've spent my holidays almost every year since I was born. :heart:

fuck, that beats every holidays I ever made by far. I always wanted to travel latin america and this is the best reason to do now... Lets see, when I work in summer in July, I might be gone for august then ;) Don't think chile is very expensive either....

mhmmm...
  • Options
    Wow. Looks amazing.

I am jealous :yes:
  • Options
    I was wondering where you had been off to. Looks just beautiful. Jelous also.
  • Options
    Thanks all! :D

And yeah, I'm jealous of myself too when I look at those photos... ;):p

It is definitely very peaceful down there, and is one of the reasons I like it so much. It's the place in the world where I feel I can really R-E-S-T, if you know what I mean :)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    fuck, that beats every holidays I ever made by far. I always wanted to travel latin america and this is the best reason to do now... Lets see, when I work in summer in July, I might be gone for august then ;) Don't think chile is very expensive either....

mhmmm...
    Oh come on, you know you want to! :hyper: Plus I'd give you a hell of a welcome ;) :thumb:
  • Options
    So the next TheSite Meet round at Bluewisdoms house then?