Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Romanov at it again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's just a nutter isn't he? The sooner he's out of the game the better i say.
    He's probably right though. The Old Firm do get an awful lot of big decisions go their way.

I know we all like to pretend that referees are all brilliant professionals, but I think the events in Germany proved that referees are corrupt. I don't think Germany was isolated, either.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Complete fucking nut case.
    Kermit wrote: »
    He's probably right though. The Old Firm do get an awful lot of big decisions go their way.

I know we all like to pretend that referees are all brilliant professionals, but I think the events in Germany proved that referees are corrupt. I don't think Germany was isolated, either.

true to an extent aye, but i guess its the same in the premier league is just the way it seems to go,

It's just the way he comes out with all this stuff, he does make me laugh mind you,
    last week was class had his staff hand out peanuts and bananas to the media box :lol:
    I think he's a twat, but every time he pissed off Chick Young he goes up in my estimation.

Grade A nutjob :yes:
    Kermit wrote: »
    I think the events in Germany proved that referees are corrupt.

Damn. I am glad that you are unlikely to sit on a jury in any court case involving me!

What the Germany case proved is that some referees in Germany are corrupt. Nothing more.

As for the OP. Romanov makes me laugh. Just glad he's not my chairman.
    Renzo wrote: »
    He's just a nutter isn't he? The sooner he's out of the game the better i say.

If he walks, then it's :wave: Hearts, which even I don't really want to see.

I don't think referees are corrupt, but anybody who says they aren't biased didn't see the Aberdeen v Celtic game last weekend.

Whenever a big decision goes against the Old Firm they piss the tabloids piss and moan about it, and there's even more pressure on him for the next game. It's easier just to give the OF everything, it's not like the SFA will bother their arse about it :rolleyes: