Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dress to Kill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend is having a dress to Kill Party for his birthday - at a bar in brixton with a private room and lots of DJ's and bands.

Basically you have to go as your favourite killer (real or fictional) in fancy dress. I have no clue who to go as, because I can't think of any coolish killer people - who i want to go as.

I was thinking some kind of beautiful baddie from a BOND movie or some kind of french resistance person (or somone else who killed for idealistic political reasons rather than a dodgy murder) but I can't think of any and am looking for suggestions?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you can get your hands on a canary yellow all in one you could go as Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, or if you are more an all black killer heels and sexy type, as Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodbye... or as a sexy/cute manga girl, or a japanese schoolgirl in Battle Royale...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not sure i'm quite thin enough to pull off the jump suit but I will definately have a think about the other ones.

Other people are going as really random things like bird flu - you can go as a victim as well but I think being a killer is much more interesting.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you wear a white nightgown and a long black wig you could go as the girl in The Ring... she was both!
    Go all indie like and if anyone asks who you are just say you're one of the killers :lol:
    LadyJade wrote: »
    If you wear a white nightgown and a long black wig you could go as the girl in The Ring... she was both!

Oooh yeah, and hang around the TV/screen if there's any there. :lol: I would say the well, but I'm pretty sure you wont find one of them....
    icey wrote: »
    Go all indie like and if anyone asks who you are just say you're one of the killers :lol:
    :lol:
    the possibilities are endless

Go as Mrs.Smith (the Angelina variant)
    You could go with the dominatrix get up or just generic housewife.

OR

Alice from Resident Evil
    Selene from Underworld
    La Femme Nikita
    Aileen Wuornos from Monsters Ball.
    (All you need is a mullet and Austin Powers dentures)

Or if you're not feelin the vinyl catsuits, grap a kimono and go
    as O-Ren Ishii. She's a stellar psycho bitch.

I'll see what else I can think of ;)
    You could go as one of the characters from Cluedo.. and use a candlestick or a piece of rope as a prop....
    Go as Eddie Izzard! One of his tours was called Dress To Kill :D
    Wyetry wrote: »
    My friend is having a dress to Kill Party for his birthday - at a bar in brixton with a private room and lots of DJ's and bands.

Basically you have to go as your favourite killer (real or fictional) in fancy dress. I have no clue who to go as, because I can't think of any coolish killer people - who i want to go as.

I was thinking some kind of beautiful baddie from a BOND movie or some kind of french resistance person (or somone else who killed for idealistic political reasons rather than a dodgy murder) but I can't think of any and am looking for suggestions?

hitler? Blofeld from james bond? (if you can get that awesome turtleneck white smock), Patrick Bateman? you need that plastic overcoat and the gloves tho... Cyrus the virus from con air? You need that orange convict-overall tho.

hmm...
    I went to a murders and murderesses party a few years ago as Lady Macbeth. Bit of a stretch as she isn't technically a murderess but I didn't care 'cause the costume was great :razz:

If I ever go to anything like that again it'll be as Lizzie Borden :D

You could go as Bush, or Saddam.
    Renzo wrote: »
    Go as Eddie Izzard! One of his tours was called Dress To Kill :D

awwwwwwwwww i was gonna say that