Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crackdown Is Out!!!

one of the 3 games that made me buy an X-BOX 360 is out. :hyper:

but......

I have no cash to buy it. :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one of the 3 games that made me buy an X-BOX 360 is out. :hyper:

but......

I have no cash to buy it. :(

I've got shit loads of cash :D I might buy Crackdown actually, I've heard it's good but don't really know much about it. Care to explain what it's about e.t.c?

MOH: Airborne soon!!!
  • Options
    Playing it right now.

Been excited about it since I went to the Edinburgh Games festival screening.
  • Options
    Don't buy it, don't waste your money. Download the demo instead.

Seriously, I was looking forward to this game SO much. But you can do pretty much EVERYTHING in the demo that can in the real game. The only major difference is you only have one island instead of three.

It's more fun that you can imagine, it really is. But it's flawed to fuck too, and there is absolutely no story to it. Which is why now that I've got the demo, I can have all the fun jumping round the city and lifting and throwing cars off the top of really high buildings, but with less flaws. And it cost me fuck all.
  • Options
    *looks for videos*

is it like near-future GTA (well, without you being the criminal) on steroids? looks pretty fun :)

what were the other 2 games johnnyboy503 ? was gears of war one of them? that looked pretty good.
  • Options
    yeah, that and dead rising. :)