Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend And That!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Really in the mood for going nuts this weekend. Got paid £840 last night, happy days yip ya.

Mates birthday tonight-Fucked
    Tomorrow-fucked
    Saturday-fucked
    Sunday-rest, and maybe pray to god.
    Thanks for all your kind words guys! 45 minutes to go at work and then the next time I step through the office door, I will be a married woman! :eek:
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Really in the mood for going nuts this weekend. Got paid £840 last night, happy days yip ya.

for doing what?!

and spodgey, do we get to see pictures? :)
    for doing what?!

Showing people how to play the Nintendo Wii. 12 days with long lunch breaks. Yip ya, can't complain.
    Showing people how to play the Nintendo Wii. 12 days with long lunch breaks. Yip ya, can't complain.

sweet, how did you land that cushty number?
    and spodgey, do we get to see pictures? :)

I am sure I can arrange that :D
    Addict wrote: »

he's a jammy beggar that's why!

was this over the summer turlough? hope you're not letting it affect your uni work!
    Addict wrote: »

Bit complicated, my mate's sister works for a marketing company, and Nintendo were using that to find figures on the age of most players, what they thought and all the usual shit assocciated with marketing. Well they didn't find anyone in the Belfast area to do it so I said I'd do it not a bother.

It was over Christmas. I've not let anything get in the way of my studying, except massive intakes of alcohol, going to bed late and not getting up for class. :D
    good lad. :)

You can buy me a pint or 5 at least on saturday night then. :p
    briggi wrote: »
    All the best to the bride to be :D and the interviewees, too!

I'm out tonight but I don't think I'm allowed to qualify as "hardcore" as I won't be getting messed up. Meeting my girlies, going to the bloke's gig and then ferrying the drunkards home, I'm sure.

Friday we're having a cosy night in for which I am well prepared :naughty:

Saturday my pal is playing at a local talent day of gigs at The Sage so I'll be there, and then she's having a wee party afterwards so we'll probably put in an appearance.

Then there's a christening in the bloke's family on Sunday so that's the plan. Still making the gift so better get my skates on...

Should be a good'un :D

I want a preggie friend too :( always the designated driver :P :P brings me home safely.
    not much really, spending time with the girl and family as my grandad was killed in a car accident on tuesday, so dont feel like doing much. im still in shock i think. :(
    koe_182 wrote: »
    not much really, spending time with the girl and family as my grandad was killed in a car accident on tuesday, so dont feel like doing much. im still in shock i think. :(

Shit dude, sorry to hear that :(
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    yes me too Koe, thoughts are with you :(

sorry to hear that man :(
    your-babe wrote: »
    Going shopping in Brighton tomorrow- I also get paid tomorrow! Working til 2pm, then going shopping after that,
    I want to go shopping in Brighton tomorrow, anything but be at work, especially as I'm only 15 mintues from the city centre at work!

Tomorrow - Work. Woohoo!
    Saturday - Haircut.
    Sunday - Lazing around. Need to plan for travelling.

sorry to hear that :(
    :heart:
    Was meant to be going to Fabric tomorrow, but we're not now. :impissed:

Going out for a meal then onto a bar crawl after. Should be a laugh like :razz:
    Tomorrow coursework. Saturday coursework and work 6pm-11pm, Sunday coursework.

I don't even have boyfriend to break up the coursework monotony this weekend either.

Great :grump:.
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Bottle of wine tonight - a treat to myself to passing my annual recurrent exams :cool: Hoping to to corrupt the fit boy from upstairs along the way

Tomorrow - going out to a movie as my matey can't drink :(

Saturday... fcuk knows.. more wine? :p

So unwild weekend!

Why did'nt You use those avs I made you Rachie??
    Was meant to be going to Fabric tomorrow, but we're not now. :impissed:

Going out for a meal then onto a bar crawl after. Should be a laugh like :razz:

Fabric on a friday night is fucking sic. D'n'B all night!! :D
    My weekend was made even more stupendous. I got paid 1500+ at work for bonuses and that. I actually nearly fainted. NO LIE!
    1983 wrote: »
    My weekend was made even more stupendous. I got paid 1500+ at work for bonuses and that. I actually nearly fainted. NO LIE!

holey moley, sexiful new dress and lotsa cash, you're guna be unstoppable! :)
    Replicant wrote: »
    holey moley, sexiful new dress and lotsa cash, you're guna be unstoppable! :)

I know, but I'm currently working out where it's all going debt wise and it's not looking pretty. :(
    I know, but I'm currently working out where it's all going debt wise and it's not looking pretty. :(

booo. well at least you'll be less in debt, and you've still got an awesome weekend to look forward to :)
    pre.jpg

Please behave yourself, I know people that are going and I don't want to hear any more Chinese whisper at work on Monday ;)

Tonight I'm going drinking after work but I'm taking it easy cause I'm working all weekend :(

My flatmates girlfriend is up from London, which means there'll be a total of three couples shagging in the flat this weekend, which means I'll probably have to drag myself out on Saturday night too.

Bit of a boring weekend, but I've got something reaaaaally exciting on next weekend :thumb:
    Tonight plenty of beer and a few little fellas to keep me going but going to try not go too crazy!
    Tommorow will be recovering the come-down usually with a few beers and biftas!
    Sunday going to watch a Thai Boxing Event, booked Monday off work so will be an all day session on the beer!
    So hoping for a pretty good 'un!

Next week maybe saturday night out in York and stay over the night, we'll see!!
    jesus christ on a stick, fuck me..

Getting too old for that. my limbs hurt.

I sortof became the pubbing kind of weekend-going-outer, which involves drinking and sitting. Well, last night I asked chris what he's up to, seeing that I hardly go out with chris anymore, and it always used to be great fun.

So we met up with two girls (collegues of study of him). Chris is sport student, btw. So we went to a private party there, where one of the girls (mona) somehow knows the host. It was funny when they opened the door and looked at us puzzled (and drunk) 'who are they?...... oh I think I know you." One glance into the flat, it was filled with beer, lots of cushy sofas, a lot of fit girls (well sport students...), and I announced, "chris, I think we are right here." So, the gentlemen we are, we brought a man's purse, which is a pack of 6 bottles beer.... Well to be honest, the girls bought and brought it, me and chris were being cheap. :P so we cracked up the first one and sat down, talking to a few guests... It wasn't long, probably an hour or so, when the police came, because we've been too loud and some jackass neighbour called them. So we all settled to leave.

Met each other again at the U96, which is some kind of club. They wanted 5euro for entrance, assholes...well. When going in I saw sophie (the first one!, from the strubbles university diary, which ended in an disaster). Just an awkward glance then looking in different directions. She headed to a seperate room, me to the bar, did not see her for the rest of the evening.
    So I took one of chris' girls and went to the bar.

thought it would be clever to buy 2 bottles of beer. one for me, one for chris... paid for them, turned arond and chris was there in the crowd (sticking his head out, because he's tall), holding up two beer bottles, "yo matt... look what I've got..." I showed him my two beer bottles... "crap" lol. Well the girl thought it was "cuuuuuttteeeeee". anyways so we had to drink two beer in double speed (otherwise the other beer would go flat)...

So we headed to the tablefootball, and well, chris has his own foosballtable at home, so we won a lot and I thought that was already the end of the evening. Waiting to be defeated so we could do whatever...

Well, finally we've been defeated and headed for the dance floor. So it was chris, mona, dani (mona's friend), me, one rather good-looking chick (smoking body, she was austrians something champion in ballet) and another girl and it was just so funny, because the floor was packed, and it was a little bit like pogo (the punky dance with jostleing people, you know)... ha, anyway...

So after I dunno how long we went to the other room, it was some kind of rnb, hiphop dancefloor, but the music was quite decent, even tho I hate that kind of club music. So a few calmer tunes to dance to.

It was mine and chris' hour, haha... We danced like jerks, like going really close to each other and doing the dissing kind of dancing like in the chemical brothers music video galvanize. Chris did a dance impression which looked like some sort of martial arts and I did my best robot impression, which is still bad, but we got a lot of "WOOOO"s and claps from the girls :) then we each took a girl, and did the.. you know, put her in front of you, her back to your front, and go down with her into a crouching position. It was a contest of which of us stiff/clumsy bastards were able to go lower without falling.. Ha.. well hours later and we were the only guys (and girls) dancing... It was something arond 4:30 am, and I was aching everywhere. The dj put some calmer tunes and we went to dance alternately with the girls boogie, jive, and all the old stuff we learnt in dancing school back then lol.

The dj was smoking tho,... as a hiphop fan I must admit. He played among others The Pharcyde with Passing me by, the beatnuts with Watch out now, a few grand german tracks and.. puh must've forgot, but really cool rap tracks (often to the others dismay :p)

well, the ballet dancer made some awesome figures, like the twisting on one foot and just getting momentum with the upperbody... well, me and chris were so plastered we soon gave up on imitating (we looked like fags anyway lol, but noone was watching anymore).

Heck a night full of dancing without breaks, with a few good looking girls, with retarded, funky and rnb-in-the-club dance impressions, the kind that look really dodgy and... (not a word to chris' girlfriend, understood? :P), welll and... just had lunch and I forgot how to go on...

ya well, we travelled home again with mona and dani, latter gave me a kiss (not on the cheeks, me pimp ;) ) for our goodbyes and once again a evening with chris, in whose we usually leave strong imprints of "wow, they are awesome!" to the surrounding people ended well :D
    sounds awesome strubbles :thumb:

dancing around like an idiot is always great fun, especially when it some how impresses the people you are with :D
    I seem to have forgotten the concept of going out and coming back to my own bed in the early hours like normal people. I ended up out on the lash last night and got in at midday today... and I have to do it all again tonight!!