Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Guy breaks up with his girlfriend in front of 3000 people..on valentines day!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Territt wrote: »
    fuck that shit, if my girlfriend had cheated on me with one of my mate i would just slap her about.

Well, if thats your attitude to women then I would wonder why a girl was even with you in the first place....
  • Options
    Well, if thats your attitude to women then I would wonder why a girl was even with you in the first place....

Its frankly an appaling attitude to have towards women, its obvious from some of his other posts. No self respecting woman would want to go out with someone like that.
  • Options
    Well to be fair, the fact that she cheated on him, and her whole attitude towards him might have warranted it. I think it was her that ended up looking like the loser with the fact she stood there and acted so coldly towards him. Cheaters are scum, and the way she said the whole 'I have needs' thing made her look completely stupid. Well done to him :thumb:
  • Options
    I'd rather look like I was taking it with a bit of dignity and try and get my own back rather than burst into tears in front of 3000 people.

Tbh.
  • Options

I do quite like that song though :blush:

me too. Not a country fan, but i dont mind the dixie chicks.
  • Options
    its obvious from some of his other posts.

what other posts would u be talking about?
  • Options
    To be frank, I think most people wouldn't ever consider cheating anywhere near as bad as domestic violence, and the idea that the end of a relationship justifies humilating someone in front of 1000's of people shows a pretty warped and ultimately twisted attiude to dealing with relationships.

And on a side not, Territt, given the fact that people on these boards may have experience domestic violence from partners, you may need to consider how people are going to react to a post supporting that kind of attitude, even in jest.
  • Options
    The boy has some serious issues to deal with...
  • Options
    Tbf, she cheated on him, sucks to be her.

Anyone who's been cheated on knows how much 'power' they take away from you, getting one over on them like this, is like she said, what 'he needs' to make himself feel better.

It's terribly sad, yea, but what did he do to deserve being made miserable?

Suppose it's just a spore spot for me. I got my own back in my own little way in my time though :D I'm far more subtle. Yes, it's cheap and shitty, but fuck does it make you feel better.

Writing this reply is therapeutic, heh.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Tbf, she cheated on him, sucks to be her.

Anyone who's been cheated on knows how much 'power' they take away from you, getting one over on them like this, is like she said, what 'he needs' to make himself feel better.

It's terribly sad, yea, but what did he do to deserve being made miserable?

Suppose it's just a spore spot for me. I got my own back in my own little way in my time though :D I'm far more subtle. Yes, it's cheap and shitty, but fuck does it make you feel better.

Writing this reply is therapeutic, heh.

Aye, I completely agree with your point about needing to get back at someone who cheated on you to make you feel better.

However, humiliation of that sort in front of thousands of people is OTT and a bit sick.
  • Options
    That guy has issues.

Despite having cheated on him, I think she rocks and puts that attention seeking little boy in his place.

But like... Who turns up to that kinda stuff anyway?
  • Options
    It's like that radio clip that was posted a couple of weeks ago, that wasn't funny either.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »

But like... Who turns up to that kinda stuff anyway?

3000 people :p
  • Options
    The same kind of people that cause 50% of the congestion at an accident, the kind of person that slows down to look at the wreckage.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    So based on the two threads referencing facebook it's basically a website for pathetic women haters?

Where are the threads?
  • Options
    50 things women get wrong in sex is one...
    and this was organised using facebook.
  • Options
    Oh and I do know what facebook is :) Just interesting to see how its being used...
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I'd rather look like I was taking it with a bit of dignity and try and get my own back rather than burst into tears in front of 3000 people.

Tbh.

I wouldn't call that dignity though. The little 'trailer park' thing made me laugh, as it was pretty iconographic of the whole setup imo. The fact that she showed no remorse; even went as far as to basically flaunt the fact she'd done it in his face conveyed the fact that she's most likely a cheap slapper who can't get enough.

I'm not saying he's any better - just saying that she looked like as much of a dick as he did. At least you see that he was slightly upset about it.
  • Options
    Oh come on, I doubt her reaction is a reflection of how she'd have reacted in private - she's hardly going to break down in tears and say how sorry she is in front of a braying crowd, especially after it reveals what a lunatic her boyfriend is.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Oh come on, I doubt her reaction is a reflection of how she'd have reacted in private - she's hardly going to break down in tears and say how sorry she is in front of a braying crowd, especially after it reveals what a lunatic her boyfriend is.
    :yes:

Exactly.
  • Options
    He looked like he was gonna cry at one point, I think she done well to fight back, he certainly wasn't expecting that, he seemed a lot more gob smacked than her.

chick = won.
  • Options
    Guys....

Check it out: http://news.com.com/2061-10802_3-6162673.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-5&subj=news

Un-be-fucking-lievable....

All a hoax.
  • Options
    thank god for that
  • Options
    I’m not surprised by that facebook clip being a hoax. :chin: It all just seemed to be a bit to convenient. I actually laughed when I first saw it and watched it again cos I didn't believe they were ever an item. When I saw the guy I just thought media whore, he reminds me of an aspiring actor or someone kinda director who wants to be famous or in this case infamous. Walking around making sure everyone was at there places, observing it all like he was the puppet master. then suddenly changing his mood as if he was gonna cry or died from embarrassment- sorry but it just doesn’t wash with me.

She doesn’t look like a shrinking violet, I’m sure if they went out, he would know pulling a stunt like that wouldn’t work. She doesn’t even look that bothered.