Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Orange E's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On sat nite decided to take three orange e's, the pills were small and firm with no markings, tried half a one first but no buzz, needed the other half. over the next few hours took the other two, was out of it for hours. When i finally came round, got up and looked in the mirror, lips were swollen to the twice size of normal, tongue swollen too and was foaming at the mouth. Anyone any ideas why this happened ? am used to taking pills and nothing like this ever happened me before.

Comments

• Options
    Methinks you took something different.
  • Options
    What do you think it was ?
  • Options
    Well what sort of effects did it give you? (other than the after effects)

ETA: I've just had a look on pill reports for you and the only one i could find that was orange with no logo was this:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=search_reports&sent=1&name=&logo=none&colour=orange&region=all&percent_rating=0&pp=10&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Although the reported experience on this doesnt seem to match yours...
  • Options
    wanted to be by myself but sat with friend who took the same amount, as far as i can remember we just sat there for bout three- four hours staring into space, not even looking at one another, bit weird really
  • Options
    never noticed any markings on them, dont thinki will be taking them again, lips still all swollen today, look like leslie ash, the time she got the bad lip job !
  • Options
    Haha... did you buy them off a girl in Belfast?
  • Options
    Mandi07 wrote: »
    wanted to be by myself but sat with friend who took the same amount, as far as i can remember we just sat there for bout three- four hours staring into space, not even looking at one another, bit weird really

Sounds more like ket than anything else.

You could, and I know this sounds wierd, test your pills before you use them.
  • Options
    I think they sound like some weird medication sold as Es. Although I have no idea what.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »

Wouldn't ket wear off more quickly (I have only tried ket once)?
    You could, and I know this sounds wierd, test your pills before you use them.

Doesn't sound weird at all - but how? :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Wouldn't ket wear off more quickly (I have only tried ket once)?

Not oral use, which would last about 3 to 4 hours.
    Teagan wrote: »
    Doesn't sound weird at all - but how? :)

The E-Z testing kit is a good start (http://www.eztest.com/web/) this covers all the usual contaminants in pills. Although it isnt accurate enough to tell you exactly what concentrations are in your pill it does give you a good idea what is in them and helps you avoid nasty ones.
  • Options
    It's pretty shitty that there are pills going round with loads of Ketamine in them, I mean imagine if you'd forked out loadsa cash to go to a big rave and get messy and you end up taking special K pills and spend the whole night laying down somewhere by the bar.
    I've also heard reports of pills with Meth in them going around.
  • Options
    There are light orangey/yelow pills going around but the have a feint marking d&g for dolce and gabanna

these are quite good though.
  • Options

Surely they would know if its ket because it would affect visuals for a start. Not just do nothing and then make them pass out to wake up foaming at the mouth with swollen lips.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Surely they would know if its ket because it would affect visuals for a start. Not just do nothing and then make them pass out to wake up foaming at the mouth with swollen lips.
    It's different when you take it orally.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    It's different when you take it orally.

how so?
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I've been sold PMA (I think) and i thought they were E's, I hate it when people think its good to stitch someone up especially when the feeling you start experiencing is something new to you, it can put the shits up you
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »

I've been with people who have taken ketamine in pill form like this without knowing and largely all it does is make them feel really distant and sleepy. Yes, with higher doses orally it will make you hallucinate, but in smaller doses like this it doesnt seem to.