Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you an anarchist?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1138528039_communism.gif
    1138528390_anarchism-general.png
    Congratulations, you are an Individualist Anarchist. You believe in looking after No.1. For an Individualist Anarchist, a utopia would have all mankind existing as individuals with no collective efforts.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    I just got told to fuck off :(
    seeker wrote: »
    " I am whoever you say I am " - Eminem ( ? ? ;) )

The quote is whatever, not whoever... :p
    Congratulations, you are an anarcho-theologist. You see religeon as the only power and want all others abolished. For an anarcho-theologist, a utopia would be all mankind serving the pure word of one faith, be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhis or any other faith system.

Take this quiz!

:lol: Go figure.
    The quote is whatever, not whoever... :p

I guess that would make more (grammatical) sense.
    Ghost18 wrote: »
    Congratulations, you are an anarcho-theologist. You see religeon as the only power and want all others abolished. For an anarcho-theologist, a utopia would be all mankind serving the pure word of one faith, be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhis or any other faith system.

Shit quiz. Anarcho-theology is a contradiction in terms.
    1138528693_blackflag.jpg
    Congratulations, you are a Postanarchist, or Post-Structuralist Anarchist. You do not see the current system as totally wrong, only flawed. Postanarchists are less essentialist and reductionsist than most anarchists, and a utopia for a postanarchist is anything where all people have fair chances, though it can encorporate any of the other forms of anarchism.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    Congratulations, you are an Individualist Anarchist. You believe in looking after No.1. For an Individualist Anarchist, a utopia would have all mankind existing as individuals with no collective efforts.