Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who do you look like?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You look like hulk Hogan Jim :yes:
  • Options
    hulk-hogan.jpg
  • Options
    and a bit like Garth

garth.gif
  • Options
    and a bit like Garth

garth.gif

:grump: :eek2:
  • Options
    and a bit like Garth

garth.gif
    Hahaha! It took me til the second time round, but I can see it, totally :p.

Sorry Jim :p
  • Options
    JimV you do have a little of the Seymour-Hoffman about you, 'specially with the beard. Can only be a good thing :thumb:

Didn't realise you could copy the myheritage results - here were mine with my handiest photo. Random! Last time I got Ozzy Wilde, feel a bit miffed he wasn't on there this time :lol::D

myheritagenz5.jpg
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    JimV you do have a little of the Seymour-Hoffman about you, 'specially with the beard. Can only be a good thing :thumb:

Didn't realise you could copy the myheritage results - here were mine with my handiest photo. Random! Last time I got Ozzy Wilde, feel a bit miffed he wasn't on there this time :lol::D

myheritagenz5.jpg

Oh, I was watching The River Wild on BBC1 last night (they must show that film like 10 times a year, but that's besides the point!) and I definitely saw the Meryl Streep that your Uncle sees in you, certainly at that particular age anyway! I'll make this a compliment and say you have her best features. :p
  • Options
    Oh aye, I can see where he's coming from. The problem lies in his tendency to start every conversation with lovely tactful nuggets like "you know who looks like a man? Meryl Streep. Did I ever tell you you look just like her?" etc.

:razz:
  • Options
    thingag9.jpg

actress i haven't heard of and kate beckinsale..can't be bad! :chin:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    707562_1418148310bd54xafshu02.JPG

Pic is pretty blurred at that size (or is that just my drunken eyes?) - but I'm gutted that my fave wouldn't fit on the collage - Oliver Hardy :D

Briggi, it's interesting that Goldie Hawn came up as 70% for you when you've had Kate Hudson mentioned in the past :chin:

ETA: not really seeing the keira thing!!
  • Options
    Dana from That 70's show and Gypsie from Home & Away.
    Or so I've been told.
    (Must say I prefer the former to the latter...Gypsie has a pig nose)
  • Options
    Got Dave Grohl occasionly when I was with moustache.
    My coat, glasses and shoes apparantly make me look like Doctor Who.:hyper:

I did the test. I dont know whats more offensive, the fact it says im a woman or the fact i look like James Blunt. Oh yes i do, its the James Cunt one.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    Got Dave Grohl occasionly when I was with moustache.
    My coat, glasses and shoes apparantly make me look like Doctor Who.:hyper:

I did the test. I dont know whats more offensive, the fact it says im a woman or the fact i look like James Blunt. Oh yes i do, its the James Cunt one.
    Don't worry, both the pictures I tried wanted to tell me I looked more like men than women :(.
  • Options
    When I was a kid, I used to get told I looked like Shirley Temple and Annie and the girl of that Tea-bag programme where they had to collect keys (if anyone on here is old enough to remember it).

As a teenager (slightly longer hair) I got called Maid Marian and Zoe from May to December.

You noticing a ginger curly theme here?

These days the only person I get compared to is Fizz from Hollyoaks. Does wonders for my self-esteem that!!!
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    707562_1418148310bd54xafshu02.JPG

Pic is pretty blurred at that size (or is that just my drunken eyes?) - but I'm gutted that my fave wouldn't fit on the collage - Oliver Hardy :D

Briggi, it's interesting that Goldie Hawn came up as 70% for you when you've had Kate Hudson mentioned in the past :chin:

ETA: not really seeing the keira thing!!

**Helen** you're gorgeous! I always think the mods are going to be really stern looking :lol:

I think Mischa Barton is the closest one myheritage got - though I actually think you resemble a young Holly Hunter a little - which I hope you take a huge compliment as she is fabulous :D

edit: this was the closest I could find, since the rest were all of her recently or in period dramas and I think you look a tad bit younger and more contemporary haha. She even has short hair in it though... and we all know everyone with the same kinda hairstyle is identical, right? :razz:

Holly-Hunter.jpg
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    I often get stopped in the streets and asked if I'm Trevor Macdonald.
    Lmfao :D:D:D
  • Options

myheritagenz5.jpg

Who's the unbelieveable sexy celeb in the mid? There is no name below it.
    :love:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Who's the unbelieveable sexy celeb in the mid? There is no name below it.
    :love:

:lol:

You charmer, you! Have I told you lately that I love you? :razz:
  • Options
    :lol:

You charmer, you! Have I told you lately that I love you? :razz:

No, not lately... but now is a good opportunity :p
    Thank you tho :)

I just did the myheritage thingy and I got compared from Fredrik Ljungberg up to George Armstrong Custer (general FUCKING custer, are they kidding me?)

741481_238961db93bd54gh2bsh15.JPG

good too know I'm rather unique..... or so..

/ETA: different photo, 10 different people. I don't trust this site. It's an old photo of my school time, don't give me crap.

742791_0389892bb3bd54od2vcx15.JPG

a third one
    this time I got laurence fishburn, matthew broderick, johnny depp, Luc Besson, a few japanese people and a few dictators.

I got Christopher Uckermann for the second time now tho... Lets google him.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. DON'T GOOGLE THAT....
    I leave those face comparison sites for other people now.
  • Options
    You do look a wee bit like that Aki Hakala dude... whoever he is. It is fucking hilarious that it says you look like Teri Hatcher. Good Lord :lol:

I love the way it shows you everyone who wears even vaguely similar glasses, too, what a load of [amusing] rubbish :D
  • Options
    You do look a wee bit like that Aki Hakala dude... whoever he is. It is fucking hilarious that it says you look like Teri Hatcher. Good Lord :lol:

I love the way it shows you everyone who wears even vaguely similar glasses, too, what a load of [amusing] rubbish :D

That's what I thought too!!!! they suggest me 20 different (now probably already deceased) 50 year old James Bond villains and all they have in common are the glasses. wtf.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Cat Deeley apparently :yeees:

Does not ring a bell. I do only know Jan Delay.

any similarities here? He makes awesome music.
    jan-delay.jpg
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

:yes: it's all about the hair and glasses :)