Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Poser. Slightly more happy this time.

Awww you look cute :flirt:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Awww you look cute :flirt:

Cheers. :D

Yeh addict, he's a complete eejit, doesn't give a fuck.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ashlee wrote: »
    I recognise him. Off some film?

Yeah he was in Nanny McPhee and Love Actually. And he was in Feather Boy off the tv. Im sure he has done much more. I think he is ace!
  • Options
    ahh Nanny McPhee is where I recognise him from

:blush: yes I have seen it :p
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    They are all cool...you look like you had a great time :)

It has finally twigged who you remind me of, did you perhaps look like this when you were younger?

My hair was much more virile when I was younger and I wasn't wearing glasses back then. Let me find a picture for you.

This is me, give my aunt a new hairdo... I think I was like 4 or 5.
    me.jpg 101.5K
  • Options
    I think we should do a different thread with baby pics and now pics hehe I was such a cute little girl. Fuck knows whats happened!
  • Options
    a few more.
    1) Me reading on the bunk bed.
    2) StrubbleS with retarded (freshly washed) hairdo asking What's up my westcoast homey G!
    3 and 4) two nice landscape pictures.

It was like +3° but in the sun it is so fricken warm. the sun is so powerful on +2080 meters sealevel.
  • Options
    Wheres Wally antics on Friday. Can you find me!
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »

You go to the coolest parties ever...
    honestly. The only thing I ever been to was a "bad taste party", which was the cream of the crop of awesomeness.

but you post pics every week of scottish party, where is wally party, Columbo appreciation party. Snooker player parties.

I think this dressing up is a british thing. Hardly have that around here.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You go to the coolest parties ever...
    honestly. The only thing I ever been to was a "bad taste party", which was the cream of the crop of awesomeness.

but you post pics every week of scottish party, where is wally party, Columbo appreciation party. Snooker player parties.

I think this dressing up is a british thing. Hardly have that around here.

As a student i like to dress like a twat as often as possible! Next week: Cowboy.
  • Options
    As a student i like to dress like a twat as often as possible! Next week: Cowboy.

how do you afford it? I like dressing up occassionally (see recent pirate photo) but tbh, it was a pain in the arse getting an outfit together, and I had to spend ridiculous money in extortionate costume shops just to complete the outfit. i only did it because it was a mate's 21st and i had no choice!
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    how do you afford it? I like dressing up occassionally (see recent pirate photo) but tbh, it was a pain in the arse getting an outfit together, and I had to spend ridiculous money in extortionate costume shops just to complete the outfit. i only did it because it was a mate's 21st and i had no choice!

Charity shops! I've been lucky recently with most of what I've needed being in my wardrobe. For instance for the cowboy next week i already have jeans, a shirt, a waistcoat and a long brown coat. I just need a hat and a gun! I had a gun once but i left it in the street near a club...
  • Options
    Yea, I get stuff from charity shops as well e.g. I had a photo of me dressed as a scouser a few months back, most of which was picked up in charity shops or vintage shops. Still though, if it's something like a pirate night you're gonna end up spending a small fortune on pirate tat. You don't just find that stuff lying around Oxfam! I think the best fancy dress parties are lycra parties - absolutely hilarious.

ETA: for those that missed my sensational scouser outfit: :razz:
  • Options
    Dressing up is ace. I tend to use stuff I already own, or if I'm going to buy stuff try and buy clothes I would wear normally that fit in with the nights theme, then I can wear them afterwards as well. I just hate photos, so there is never much evidence of my dressing up. I also live in fear of our union photographer, I always see him when I'm out and have fear that I'll be plastered across the website in a weeks time :nervous:
  • Options
    Charity shops! I've been lucky recently with most of what I've needed being in my wardrobe. For instance for the cowboy next week i already have jeans, a shirt, a waistcoat and a long brown coat. I just need a hat and a gun! I had a gun once but i left it in the street near a club...

I don't think I can help you there, mate...

KIDDING!
    Right now you are 1/2 cowboy and I am :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I don't think I can help you there, mate...

KIDDING!
    Right now you are 1/2 cowboy and I am :p

I'm very envious of your stuff!
  • Options

:lol:

That is off the sensational scale!
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    :lol:

That is off the sensational scale!

:D

Yea, I was proud of that one. Best thing about it was that there was two or three scousers at that party that I didn't know where gonna be there!

One of the best parties ever by the way. Fancy dress for an entire weekend.

This photo shows just a small number of the guests:

Note guy dressed as a pound coin bottom left (which i found rather funny), though that photo doesn't do justice to how much effort he'd put in cutting out the queen's head etc. Also, my friend Barney dressed as Pat Sharp, bottom right! My friend Karen is Cruella Deville (sp?) behind him, she had a dalmation coloured jacket and everything (not authentic!). :razz:
  • Options
    Just taken this
  • Options
    Oh and here's a big kiss for all the lovely thesite people
    :flirt:
  • Options
    Lu_C, I'm not one to suck up to people here or get all sloppy lol, but you know how everyone has a type that they go for - you so look like my type in those pics... ;):blush:
  • Options
    Lu_C, I'm not one to suck up to people here or get all sloppy lol, but you know how everyone has a type that they go for - you so look like my type in those pics... ;):blush:

He wants your babies :lol:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    He wants your babies :lol:

No need to be jealous Em, I'll find time for you to. It's tough at the top... :D
  • Options
    :blush: Thanks
  • Options

2nd right??
  • Options
    Yea, I get stuff from charity shops as well e.g. I had a photo of me dressed as a scouser a few months back, most of which was picked up in charity shops or vintage shops. Still though, if it's something like a pirate night you're gonna end up spending a small fortune on pirate tat. You don't just find that stuff lying around Oxfam! I think the best fancy dress parties are lycra parties - absolutely hilarious.

i think the curtains really make that picture. :D
  • Options
    :D

Yea, I was proud of that one. Best thing about it was that there was two or three scousers at that party that I didn't know where gonna be there!

One of the best parties ever by the way. Fancy dress for an entire weekend.

This photo shows just a small number of the guests:

Note guy dressed as a pound coin bottom left (which i found rather funny), though that photo doesn't do justice to how much effort he'd put in cutting out the queen's head etc. Also, my friend Barney dressed as Pat Sharp, bottom right! My friend Karen is Cruella Deville (sp?) behind him, she had a dalmation coloured jacket and everything (not authentic!). :razz:

Everyone looks so happy! Magic - loving the costumes!

My computer's so disorganised - keep finding photos I don't even remember being taken! One from a festival last year and one from a Bonobo gig a couple of weeks ago.... I'm the one with the big hair....
  • Options
    i think the curtains really make that picture. :D

retro chic ;)
  • Options
    I'm on the right... i've recently gone from bleached blonde to brown...eeek
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Just taken this

Gorgeous as usual :):heart: