Home Anything Goes

Grrrrr...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone in one of the houses surrounding mine (not quite sure which, not that it matters) is playing really awful music really loud and I can hear it through my window. If I wasn't ill and all fever-y with a huge fuck off temperature, I would shut my window and make it stop, but as it is doing that will make me DIE OF HEAT. Meh.

Someone make it stop, save my poor ears :(. I'm sure it's just going to make my headache even worse.

To give this some sort of a point:

What is making you GRRRR today?
«1

Comments

  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    My boiling death, much the same as yours, but without the dodgy music.

    ETA: Oh and the fact that I lost my phone this weekend, it's more depressing than anger inducing though.
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Nothing of any great importance, just revision. So you can have my grrr my dear :) Get better soon x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lots of things. but I like to look on the brightside.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Half term. Takes ten times longer to get your food at lunch time. The disabled patrol are out in force parking on every street corner and double yellow line making you nearly crash every time you drive round a corner. And in literally two minutes of driving round town, I had two idiots (adults I might add) riding their bikes directly towards me on one way streets. I should've ran them over, and they would've got the blame for it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nothing :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The bird I shagged a few weeks ago from the 3rd floor (and not spoken to since) keeps walking about on this floor for some reason.

    She's already had a five minute chat with her mate who sits right next to me, and it's un-nerving me a bit even though nobody knows I shagged her :nervous:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bet they do now. ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    our washing machines just died, can't afford to replace it so gonna have to wash clothes old fashioned styled :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Things making me go GRRR today are bad hair and car part companies sending me the wrong flippin bits and messing up all my plans for this week because i now have to wait for the right parts to be delivered before I can get them fitted and re-mot my car
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    My mum saw that the power light of our freezer was off in the morning. Instead of thinking the led might have just stopped working, apparently she thought the freezer had miraculously been turned off and pressed the button to turn it on. So the freezer was off for several hours and the food in it might have been ruined.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mum saw that the power light of our freezer was off in the morning. Instead of thinking the led might have just stopped working, apparently she thought the freezer had miraculously been turned off and pressed the button to turn it on. So the freezer was off for several hours and the food in it might have been ruined.

    My fridge and frezzers doors fell off completely last week. lol.
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    My fridge and frezzers doors fell off completely last week. lol.

    what have I told you about swinging on them young man?! :no:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    gettin up early today.. and the bollockin i have to look forward to in work tonight
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    what have I told you about swinging on them young man?! :no:

    :impissed: < shame.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Work is a bit shit recently because someone left with no notice so a lot of random crap has been piled onto me.

    It's all good though, once 6pm comes and I walk out the door... I couldn't give a fuck about it all until tomorrow.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JamesZero wrote: »
    Work is a bit shit recently because someone left with no notice so a lot of random crap has been piled onto me.
    Yeah, I got that at the moment too. It's a pain in the arse. I was in for 12 hours yesterday doing the most blagged work I've ever done since I've worked here because I had no time to prepare anything.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's a pain in the arse aint it...
    Especially as you say, you end up having to blag half of it because you don't know where they got to on it! :banghead:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get the asbos out de fuck. :shocking:

    Me, fuck all except the fact I had to get up at 8 O'Clock, late start for a lot of people but I'm a student.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That I work damn hard to keep to a deadline for the fucking tutor to let other people have an extenxion just because they have moaned so much throughout the lesson about how much work they have to do instead of just bloody doing it and handing it in on time. But oh fucking no they get to hand it in when they have fineshed aka whenever they want!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I didnt wake up till about 3. that was annoying. or maybe I did, but just fell asleep again :chin: I had stuff I was intending to do today as well. bah.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Replicant wrote: »
    I didnt wake up till about 3. that was annoying. or maybe I did, but just fell asleep again :chin: I had stuff I was intending to do today as well. bah.

    I hate it when that happens because you think back at the end of the day like what a waste of a fucking day!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Only getting about 3 and half hours sleep last night. How I've managed not to fall asleep is shocking.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stupid French woman failed me on one of my English exams. I only needed 2% more to pass. And i really didn't do that bad. She's such a harsh marker. :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ashlee wrote: »
    I hate it when that happens because you think back at the end of the day like what a waste of a fucking day!

    at least I'm not the only one :lol:

    I also have a habit of accidentally staying up pretty late, which is why I tend to wake up late. my own fault really...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Delayed trains making me get home at 3am instead of midnight make me grrr.

    Getting up for work after 4 hours sleep because of that delayed train makes me more grrr.

    ;(
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Horrid headaches that last the whole day.

    People leading training that don't turn up.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm pissed off because I spent a fortune on a ball dress last year and it looks like I'm not even gonna get to fucking wear the fucking god damn thing EVER. I wouldn't be so annoyed but it cost me a arm and a leg plus its really pretty and just wanna wear it cuz I'm stupid and girly like that.

    Most departments at Uni are putting their ball tickets on sale on Wednesday yet there has been no news on one for the Law department. I don't think there is one. I don't think there is a Graduation ball for all 3rd years either because the Uni is too big.

    Fucking shite. I may as well burn the fucking thing :crying:

    Its just annoying that all other uni's and all the other departments are having one except ours. They would have mentioned it by now if we were having one. I might ask the Law department tomorrow :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have to go to a meeting tomorrow, suited and booted, and pretend I actually care about my job when I'm leaving and no-one else knows that. Apart from that, not much.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mad at myself for leaving my work until the last minute. Bah. If I'm going to uni in September I REALLY hope I get myself more organised.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rachael wrote: »
    Mad at myself for leaving my work until the last minute. Bah. If I'm going to uni in September I REALLY hope I get myself more organised.

    Lol tell me about it. I've got a Sociology essay that was set before the half term hols and it's due in first thing tomorrow morning and I haven't even looked at the title yet. Thing is, I can't be fucked to do it now cos I've been at college all day followed straight after (5 mins after I got the bus home) by work, which I've just got home from. So I'm not gonna do it, even though I've been put at risk in Sociology... plus it's my birthday tomorrow. Sigh... I promised myself I'd make an effort to change at this new college lol

    Luckily though, my Uni offer is deferred so I don't have to start until 2008. Gives me a year of full time work and travelling to sort myself out lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.