Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brit Awards 2007!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bri-namite wrote: »

Oasis rock more than the lot of them put together.

:yes:
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Don't know if you've heard radio 1 at all today but they've been ripping it out of Joss Stone for her ridiculous diva moment last night, and deservedly so. What happened to her?!
    I heard it as well, appartently she waltzed up the red carpet, ignored the press and acted like a dive. Shes a kid from Devon FFS, not a Carlifornian diva. I want to slap her more now then ever.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    :lol:

:D:blush:

I wonder if they're gonna be shown here. Ah fuck it, I will look on youtube
  • Options
    I just watched the first 30 mins and jaysus at the scissor sisters!! Wicked performance!!

I wanna slap Joss Stone as she is irritating, and her joke and tryna sing Amy Winehouse's song = not cool or funny.

Tart.
  • Options
    It's fine if you're gullible enough to beleive the long hair + guitar = talented pish that's "in" justnow,

Long haired cunts with guitars have been popular for over 30 years. Hardly a new thing.
  • Options
    I guess I would've been asking too much for The Flaming Lips to win best international. I was shocked they even got a mention. They're actually a good band. And a lifetime achievement for Oasis? They did one really good album, one good album, then ten years of the same old shit. Are they running out of people to give it to?

Actually, I've just looked at the past winners, and we've had Bob Geldof, The Spice Girls, Tom Jones and Cliff Richard win the outstanding contribution, so I guess Oasis isn't that bad.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    go_away wrote: »
    By the sounds of it, I'm glad as hell that I didn't watch it. I'd be quite happy to lock Russell Brand in the Chockey and throw away the key.

I never used to be able to stand Brand, but recently I've been finding him rather funny.
    Look what he has to say about the Sun and it's readers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thRw2cWRxKU
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I never used to be able to stand Brand, but recently I've been finding him rather funny.
    Look what he has to say about the Sun and it's readers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thRw2cWRxKU

I think he's funny. He used to get rave reviews at the Edinburgh festival for his comedy before he ever became really big on TV. He's more entertaining than most of the shite presenters on TV these days.
  • Options
    Nahhhh, it's just obvious shit he picks up on.

Mildyly amusing at best IMO.

He's a pretentious, coke snorting, Primrose Hill bawsack :yes:
  • Options
    The Fratellis = :heart:
  • Options
    Nahhhh, it's just obvious shit he picks up on.

Mildyly amusing at best IMO.

He's a pretentious, coke snorting, Primrose Hill bawsack :yes:

He's clean now... :blush:

I quite think he is hilarious, especially in the big fat quiz of the year 2006 :hyper: Brill that was