Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's Hard Keeping Cola Away From My Mate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mate figured out that I was at my flat doing cola (his cola, well actually it's bit both of ours since we split it) and rang me on the telly but I didn't answer. He speeds his wheels over here and I barely hid the stuff before he let himself in. He's a few days clean and his snoot looks a might better, but he was all up and pissed that I was doing cola. I couldn't fathom a lie and said I did a wee bit to brighten my night. He wanted to toss a bit up his snoot as well, but I refused saying he's on his way to burning a hole in his bloody nose. He said bullocks and I showed him in the mirror how fagged his snoot was. We talked and he left a bit pissed but he rang me when he was in his flat and said all is well between us.

Should I give up the cola until my mate's health is back to par? I do very little as I've shouted off before. I'm a tad confused and need advice.

It think it's quite sad that the cola is actually coming between us mates. We've been best mates since we learned the Queen's english (bit of an inside joke there).

Maybe it's a sign from above that I need to walk away from the one personal activity that makes me right in life. I don't hurt a wee soul with my habit, not even myself as I'm crazy careful.

It's going to be a long night.

:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry mate but im sicko fhtese posts about coke and your mate,..

do whatever the fuck you want. it sounds to me that you sub consciously have the addiction to coke.
    Shogun wrote: »
    Sorry mate but im sicko fhtese posts about coke and your mate,..

do whatever the fuck you want. it sounds to me that you sub consciously have the addiction to coke.

Sorry, I just don't have anywhere else to post. ;)
    is "your mate", you?
    Is 'cola' just another name for coke? (cocaine)
    This is boring.

Don't do coke. Simple as.
    Dude, your mate has an addiction. End of. If it's really bad, then he has to stop. Otherwise there's not alot you can do. But yeah, I agree with the others, no need to make a thread about it every few days.
    yeah I think you should stop to be more supportive to your mate, plus it might save you getting to where he is.
    yeah I think you should stop to be more supportive to your mate, plus it might save you getting to where he is.

I agree
    nice of you to take his coke off him and snort it yourself. yea you're a real good mate, looking out for him like that. :rolleyes:
    Addict wrote: »
    nice of you to take his coke off him and snort it yourself. yea you're a real good mate, looking out for him like that. :rolleyes:

The coke belonged to him AND his mate
    lipsy wrote: »
    The coke belonged to him AND his mate

I was just basing on this that I read from his other thread couple days ago:
    madmonk wrote:
    I got him to take a quit and I took possession of the cola which I didn't have a clue how he got since our source ran dry a bit over a day ago.
    Madmonk, are you hooked yourself? Be honest with yourself.
    If Madmonk is hooked aswell, he can't just give up to help his mate, it doesn't matter how good mates they are. I know I couldn't. I don't snort as much as I used to, it doesn't affect my relationships/family and friends anymore but I'll NEVER be able to stop coke completely. I just can't do it. I stole from people I loved to buy Cocaine, it takes over any feelings you have for people.
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Is 'cola' just another name for coke? (cocaine)

here. :yes: he means cocaine
    tho' nobody i know ever calls it that
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Madmonk, are you hooked yourself? Be honest with yourself.
    If Madmonk is hooked aswell, he can't just give up to help his mate, it doesn't matter how good mates they are. I know I couldn't. I don't snort as much as I used to, it doesn't affect my relationships/family and friends anymore but I'll NEVER be able to stop coke completely. I just can't do it. I stole from people I loved to buy Cocaine, it takes over any feelings you have for people.

Aye, I have learned. See my latest post. Thanks for your thoughts.