Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yipee! its...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Went to the pub after work, will continue the drinking in a bit. Havent got any plans for the weekend, apart from sulking because I cant get my wii for a month!
    just been to see music and lyrics, seeing as i had nothing else to do due to all my friends being invited out to a party cept me and them all making arrangements with each other and also forgetting me. So i'm getting a manicure and my eyebrows shaped tomorrow. Then fuck all on sunday.
    I stayed in tonight - watched Click with Adam Sandler, and ate a big fat pizza. Yum.

Tomorrow I'm working 8am-4pm, then going to my mate's 21st birthday party. Can't wait! :D

Sunday I might do a bit of shopping in Manchester... or maybe I'll just stay in bed.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I'm officially dying. Didn't get to sleep till 9 this morning. :shocking:

Tomorrow I'll do the same thing I do every Saturday night...try to take over the world! Muahaha!

good man.:shocking:

ring my mobiule tnoirriw..out on a goiod wee nights craic danite..karen butler, charolete,vicky,me,coffee..good old buzz...

frosty jack,weed,bucky,diamond white..mayfairs, dandgs@as..

;):D :thumb: :yippe: :yes:
    Adam Sandler

swoon! :yum: :flirt: anyone else find him hillarious and gorgeous?
    Tonight Im shipping the kids out to Grannys and Im going to get slaughtered :D

Tomorrow I'll probably be dying cos I havent drank for ages and Im on antibiotics and painkillers anyway which tend to make me a bit lala.
    Wow. The Long Blondes last night were AMAZING. I had a barrier place and it was just like, wow. They are really good live. Apart from some fat 6' bitch elbowing my friend in the head ON PURPOSE to try and get her place on the barrier, it was cool :D

I've gotta spend all weekend in the library now though :(
    I had heard a lot of weird stories about the eyedrops I was going to receive this morning to dialate my pupils. Forty minutes on, I don't really feel any different... I heard that people were crashing into walls and my friend claimed to not have it wear off until the day after.

I feel left out. :crying:

Good thing is that I passed the exam! I can continue to study Air Traffic Controling next week. :yippe:
    Last night I left work half an hour late, came home, died.

Today I am working 1-9, currently am dying, and will be dying when I get home as well (I'm sure Rich will appreciate it >.<).

Tomorrow I will be doing college work in an attempt to make all my deadlines, for a change. In between dying and things like that.
    Just in the house, pure fuckered.
    Happy sunday all..lkeep her lit.
    Shogun wrote: »
    Just in the house, pure fuckered.
    Happy sunday all..lkeep her lit.

Where'd u and Jaime head to?
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    swoon! :yum: :flirt: anyone else find him hillarious and gorgeous?

Yes! I would marry him tomorrow. FIT. :heart:
    bit late but crazy crazy weekend :D