Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sensation White

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This looks amazing, I'm gonna try and go this year. If your in to Trance, this is the event to attend this year. Anyone ever been?

http://www.sensation-white.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=70&lang=en
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I've wanted to go for the past few years. Unfortunately I've never had any mates who would be willing to pay that kind of money to go somewhere they're not that interested in.
    I think sensation black would appeal to me more personally, prefer my dance music a bit harder :thumb:
  • Options
    id love to go to both but definitly black before white :yes:
  • Options
    Was talking to my mate about going at the end of next month, you can still get tickets. Gonna wait and see if it happens in Belfast, if it does I'm going for sure!
  • Options
    White has turned too commercial. And the last few years they don't play much trance, just commercial House & electro.

As said above, I would go to the Black edition.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    prefer my dance music a bit harder :thumb:

:yes: You knows it.

Black is going to be held in Belgium this year, I think.
  • Options
    wow, I'd love to go to something like that!
  • Options
    I was gonna go to it last year, but decided to go to the Sonar festival in Barcelona instead, which was fucking awesome! It's held in an old aircraft hanger, half inside half outside, and was the craziest place some crazy people. They hold an 'anti-sonar' party at the neighbouring spanish gypsy site which is insane :thumb: