Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are you an anarchist?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Which type of anarchist are you?

1138528000_syndaclism.png

Congratulations, you are an Anarcho-Syndaclist. You believe in the power of the working class and trade unions. For an Anarcho-Syndaclist, a utopia would be the end of the wage system and fair pay for all.

Don't get all pissy, it's just a bit of fun.

Try it.

Comments

• Options
    My one said 'You're Blagsta':shocking:
  • Options
    You are not an anarchist! Go away!

Typical anarchists really. And a fine example of why anarchism will never work :thumb:
  • Options
    1138528039_communism.gif
    Congratulations, you are an Anarcho-Communist. You believe in the common good and equality. For an Anarcho-Communist, a utopia would involve all equal people working for mutual gain.

hmmn
  • Options
    dirtyhippy.jpg
    Congratulations, you are an Anarchist Hippy. You believe in Unicorns, green pastures and rainbows. For an Anarchist Hippy, a utopia would have all mankind living in a tent, replete with a ten bag of smack and everyone doing their fair share in loading the bong and strummig on the collective's guitar.
  • Options
    I'm an anarchist communist/class struggle anarchist. And I don't need no bourgeois middle class quiz to tell me so. :mad:
  • Options
    1138528039_communism.gif
    Congratulations, you are an Anarcho-Communist. You believe in the common good and equality. For an Anarcho-Communist, a utopia would involve all equal people working for mutual gain.
  • Options
    oh look, we both got stars, and better than in gold, they are the same cerise/black combination as the unitard I bought today, along with matching hair scrunchie.
  • Options
    1138528390_anarchism-general.png

Congratulations, you are an anarcho-pacifist. You believe in perfect peace. For an Anarcho-Pacifist, a utopia would see all mankind living in peace and tranquillity.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    oh look, we both got stars, and better than in gold, they are the same cerise/black combination as the unitard I bought today, along with matching hair scrunchie.

Get some Kropotkin down ya! :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    1138528390_anarchism-general.png

Congratulations, you are an anarcho-pacifist. You believe in perfect peace. For an Anarcho-Pacifist, a utopia would see all mankind living in peace and tranquillity.

Hmm, I got that A, but it said something different. I just figured "Oh Briggi got that, I'll just quote and type same." Anyway, something about individual anarchist. I'll wait for someone else to get it (*waits for Seeker to take the quiz*).
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Which type of anarchist are you?

1138528000_syndaclism.png

Congratulations, you are an Anarcho-Syndaclist. You believe in the power of the working class and trade unions. For an Anarcho-Syndaclist, a utopia would be the end of the wage system and fair pay for all.
    Me too :D

I wonder what type of 'anarchist' would seeker turn out to be... :chin: ;)
  • Options
    I'll wait for someone else to get it (*waits for Seeker to take the quiz*).

I tried and got this message:

"Sorry, there was a problem:

quizdef or quiz_id must be passed from answer page. Something is wrong with you form post."

May have something to do with not enough options being available.
  • Options

I got that result as well :D
  • Options
    Edit: Ah for fucks sake I cant work the internet.

Anyway i got 'not an anarchist'
  • Options
    Congratulations, you are an Individualist Anarchist. You believe in looking after No.1. For an Individualist Anarchist, a utopia would have all mankind existing as individuals with no collective efforts.

Disagree with that to quite a large extent but of course a 5 question multiple choice quiz is only a bit of fun...

...although I'm sorry, but for the last question, unless you are religious you are an idiot if you put anything else but "nature." Nature is more powerful than any of the other options, unless you somehow think that humans are more powerful than nature. Having said that perhaps "reason" might overcome it someday.

Edit: Fuckup.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote: »
    I'm an anarchist communist/class struggle anarchist. And I don't need no bourgeois middle class quiz to tell me so. :mad:

Sure you keep telling yourself that.

Congratulations, you are a Postanarchist, or Post-Structuralist Anarchist. You do not see the current system as totally wrong, only flawed. Postanarchists are less essentialist and reductionsist than most anarchists, and a utopia for a postanarchist is anything where all people have fair chances, though it can encorporate any of the other forms of anarchism.

37 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 400 times.
    9% of people had this result.
  • Options
    I got this... Congratulations, you are an Anarcho-Communist. You believe in the common good and equality. For an Anarcho-Communist, a utopia would involve all equal people working for mutual gain.
  • Options

:thumb:

I got anarcho-communist.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Me too :D

I wonder what type of 'anarchist' would seeker turn out to be... :chin: ;)

Anarcho-capitalist or individualist anarchist I reckon.
  • Options
    carlito wrote: »
    Disagree with that to quite a large extent but of course a 5 question multiple choice quiz is only a bit of fun...

...although I'm sorry, but for the last question, unless you are religious you are an idiot if you put anything else but "nature." Nature is more powerful than any of the other options, unless you somehow think that humans are more powerful than nature. Having said that perhaps "reason" might overcome it someday.

Edit: Fuckup.

Human beings are part of nature...
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Congratulations, you are a Postanarchist, or Post-Structuralist Anarchist. You do not see the current system as totally wrong, only flawed. Postanarchists are less essentialist and reductionsist than most anarchists, and a utopia for a postanarchist is anything where all people have fair chances, though it can encorporate any of the other forms of anarchism.

Hmmmm...I'd disagree with that defintion. Post-structuralist anarchism has more in common with class struggle anarchism.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Which bit? The last bit was a joke btw. :p
  • Options
    I filled it out just now but closed the page before I read it - post anarchist or something else.

I don't know, but I love money, and I want to make lots. And I'm not going to sit around dreaming of a world where capitalism and burecracy isn't real and make some of my own!!
  • Options
    I have to say, if there are so many anarchists here how come I hear so many authoritarian opinions expressed all the time...even by people who are happy to classify themselves as anarchists?

Also, does this mean that young people today are overwhelmingly anarchic in their tendencies, is the quiz extremely biased, or are people who frequent thesite.org generally a better class of people? ;)
  • Options
    I have to say, if there are so many anarchists here how come I hear so many authoritarian opinions expressed all the time...even by people who are happy to classify themselves as anarchists?

Also, does this mean that young people today are overwhelmingly anarchic in their tendencies, is the quiz extremely biased, or are people who frequent thesite.org generally a better class of people? ;)

Depends whether you think anarchists are a better class :D
  • Options

I think it means that a lot of people don't understand what anarchism means...and even the ones that do and identify as anarchists are human beings and sometimes inconsistent...
  • Options
    1138528693_blackflag.jpg
  • Options
    Human beings are part of nature...

Yes, I agree, but subject to its most powerful manifestations. For instance: hurricanes, earthquakes, solar flares, solar cycles, black holes, the big bang...these are more powerful than human forces, in differing degrees.
  • Options
    Anarcho-capitalist or individualist anarchist I reckon.

" I am whoever you say I am " - Eminem ( ? ? ;) )
  • Options
    thought so

Anarcho-Commie.

The parentals will be so proud.