Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Favourite DJ? The real thread! lol

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nash wrote: »
    :)

Yep, to many people stick to what they know and don't open their eyes to the quality out there. I bet 95% of people here haven't even heard of the DJ's and Artists i've listed...

Stop being such a pretentious music facist cunt. Listening to music is a subjective experience and people can listen to whatever they want without people like you condemning their choices. I bet you like the smell of your own farts as well.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote: »
    Fucking Scot Project, I ask you. :rolleyes:

whats wrong with scot project? some crackin tunes...

terrible how everyone seems to be out of you 'elitest' leauge eh! ;)
  • Options
    What's wrong? What's wrong? Shite trance by numbers pillmonkey fodder.

U was a cracker, I'll give you that...was over 10 years ago though.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Stop being such a pretentious music facist cunt. Listening to music is a subjective experience and people can listen to whatever they want without people like you condemning their choices. I bet you like the smell of your own farts as well.

Scot Project is shit, it can be scientifically proved. It's the dance music equvalent of painting by numbers.
  • Options
    Scot Project is shit, it can be scientifically proved. It's the dance music equvalent of painting by numbers.

Fair enough. I don't really care for Scot Project either, though admittedly I haven't heard any of his stuff for about 4 years. It was just Nash's pretentious attitude I was taking issue with. The "I bet 95% of people here haven't even heard of the DJ's and Artists i've listed..." bollocks, like that makes him some kind of dance music guru.
  • Options
    He's long gone now but it's Tony De Vit. Like Hooley as well and Mark E G when he's doing a hardcore set.
  • Options
    Yeah, big up Tony de Vit, RIP :(

Used to see him at HoG in Brum back in the day. Used to rock the house like a motherfucker. :D
  • Options
    Yeah, big up Tony de Vit, RIP :(

Used to see him at HoG in Brum back in the day. Used to rock the house like a motherfucker. :D

He's an absolute legend. Broke my heart when it happened.
    He was the first DJ I ever saw, years ago now. He used to play at a really small club in Derby on a Friday night (back when Derby was good for music!) and I was a regualr for his residence at Sundissential when it first started out at @ Pulse in Brum on a Sunday afternoon.(think that was the 2nd venue it moved to) His 8 hour sets were legendary!
    I partied with him a few times, used to sneak out at night when I was about 13! I'm grateful I got the chance to meet him!
    RIP :(