Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How many Valentines cards did you get?

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I got one...and it was gorgeous :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got a Happy Valentines text and Happy Valentines site E-Card (which I couldn't even see despite downloading flash :grump:)

That was it though.

Ah welll :D

:heart::heart::heart:

Got about 3 text messages, one myspace comment (from my sexy mateys) and a homemade card from Chris.
    piccolo wrote: »
    I had a card, unsigned, which I assume is from the girl I'm sort-of seeing. But I'm not sure.
    It turns out it wasn't (she gave me one when we met up), so have scrutinised the postmark and now assume it's from my best friend. Hurrah, that's a record-breakind 2 cards without involving my mother!
    one, (from my lil brother :p )
    Just one :D
    2 and 2 bunches of flowers and a box of chocs!
    I got a Valentines card off a guy I was seeing but I decided to dump him.

I got 2 valentines text. One was from this guy asking me to be his fuck buddy.

And they say romance is dead! :lol:
    One :D
    lipsy wrote: »
    I got a Valentines card off a guy I was seeing but I decided to dump him.

Heartbreaker, you got the best of me... :razz:

We'd already exchanged cards so I only got one on the day from our next door neighbour. A big one with two little'uns inside, he's such a sweetie :D
    I got a sarcastic text off an ex, which was pretty bad.

I also got an e-valentine in my work inbox this morning. Can guarantee somebody's on the wind up :chin:

Stole a cheeky few kisses off a fair maiden last night though so all is good with the world again.
    briggi wrote: »
    Heartbreaker, you got the best of me... :razz:

I don't know if I made the right decision now :chin:
    Not the dreaded second thoughts! :crazyeyes Was this the guy you're mates with or is it a different chap?
    Ok, I got a Valentines answerphone message and a Valentines E card.
    I don't know if I made the right decision now :chin:

Is that cos you are bored or because you do actually miss him?
    briggi wrote: »
    Not the dreaded second thoughts! :crazyeyes Was this the guy you're mates with or is it a different chap?

Guy I'm mates with. Thing is, he works in TV and has been filming at nights and he works such long hours and will be for at least the next couple of months. So we don't have chance to see each other as much or even talk on the phone. That was my main reason really - I just don't see the point. But then I thik well we got on so well maybe I haven't even given us a chance! Well I haven't but I can be impatient, all or nothing type of girl and I'd rather just forget it and meet someone else.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Is that cos you are bored or because you do actually miss him?

both
    Guy I'm mates with. Thing is, he works in TV and has been filming at nights and he works such long hours and will be for at least the next couple of months. So we don't have chance to see each other as much or even talk on the phone. That was my main reason really - I just don't see the point. But then I thik well we got on so well maybe I haven't even given us a chance! Well I haven't but I can be impatient, all or nothing type of girl and I'd rather just forget it and meet someone else.
    hook up again if you're both single in a few months
    It's funny you should ask.

Yesterday, I came downstairs and I couldn't open my front door.

because I'd lost my key
    1 card and 3 texts.
    I got a text from a lovely lass I met a couple of weeks ago. She followed that up with a rather drunken phone call last night which just had me laughing as I could barely understand her... :)

Other than that, I don't give out my address - not that I would get any :lol:
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    I got a text from a lovely lass I met a couple of weeks ago. She followed that up with a rather drunken phone call last night which just had me laughing as I could barely understand her... :)

Other than that, I don't give out my address - not that I would get any :lol:
    for ages I thought you was a girl - then I thought oh maybe she's gay, just checked your profile and you are male!! Gay name for a boy like :)
    :lol:
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    for ages I thought you was a girl - then I thought oh maybe she's gay, just checked your profile and you are male!! Gay name for a boy like :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

No, it's just one of my little 'like to keep people guessing' games ;) ... and I just like the word 'Angel' :)

Bit gay? Yes. Works as planned? Definitely :D :thumb:
    Ok, I got a Valentines voicemail and an E-card.

Saves trees I guess.
    I made one for my mum. I glued noodles onto the paper with glittery glue that said something "for my mumsy dearest." and inside was a drawing.

but that was about 12 years ago.
    I got a text with "Thanks for the card, sorry I didnt send you one, I've lost your address". Bloody men!
    I ate lots of my boyfriends chocolate. That should count for something. I havn't given/recieved cards though since we were forced to in around 4th grade. And then fill them with the antacid candy hearts and pick out special ones for the boys you liked. Nobody ever thought of that the person that gave them to you had pawed all over them and they probably didn't was their hands after picking their boogers.
    i had just the one and the most gorgous eternity ring off my fella
    Just the one but I got a rose and some chocs aswell which was unexpected :)
    a valentine's text