Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fitness videos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What fitness videos around are best for losing weight and getting fitter. I like the look of the MOS one - dancing.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    I'd say which ever one you're more likely to do often.
  • Options
    There's so many out there I'm guessing they're all pretty similar. I think if the thing that gets you motivated the most is the music, then the Ministry of Sound's looks like a good choice.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I like Davina.
  • Options
    My mam has recently accquired Janice Battersby's workout video through her next door neighbour and we watched it the other evening (didn't work out to it, like :p). I had imagined it would've involved lifting a pint of bitter in one hand and a curry batter bun in the other - but it seemed pretty good/very amusing. If I was inclined to do exercise videos then I might give that one a shot :thumb:
  • Options
    I have Coleen Mcloughlins workout DVD and its well hard!

Its a bit boring though, no music.

I want the most recent Pump It Up one but can't afford it right now :(
  • Options
    I love the MOS ones. I have the first three and I'm hoping to get the fourth ASAP.

I suppose it helps that I enjoy that type of music, but it's a really good (but hard) workout as well. It's enough fun that me and my mate attempted it while drinking one night. (the vision of her downing an alcopop without holding it, while doing a box step I will NEVER get out of my head :lol:)
  • Options
  • Options
    I like yoga, especially by Rodney Yee. It can be very complex, but he does alot of simple stuff but its not pointless seeming like most easy yoga I've tried. All other fitness videos make me feel stupid doing at home, even if I'm alone :p