Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Best Things To Do While Off Your Head?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wonderin whats the best thing anyones done while their up on a buzz, some things me and a few of my mates do are back streachers etc. and the last nite there i had bout 12 pills and a mate told me told me to slide my back down the curved part of a empty bath with my t-shirt off and the bath was cold but man i got some mad rush and i was sittin there for 20 mins mashed outta my head. so anyone no any shit like that to do......

top 3 buzzin tunes ever!!!!!

1. Spacefrog-Follow Me
2. Ratty-Sunrise
3. Hennes&Cold-The Second Trip (Scot Project Remix)

:):yum: :thumb: :yeees: :crazyeyes :D:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HAHAHA.
    What?!

I've been told if you brush your teeth whilst off your tits or have a shower it's the BEST thing in the world ever.

Usually I just dance and talk tripe to randomers and mistake lamps for jellyfish.
    haha theres loadsa wee tricks to give you a mad rush, cbf tryin to explain them tho!

get a strobe light for the best buzz.. watch tho.. its mesmerises you..!
    The light on mobile phones for taking pictues in the dark?

Close your eyes whilst one is on, move it close towards your eyelids and move the phone left to right as fast as prefered. Its intense. I sat there for half an hour one time doin exactly that. I then proceeded to show people in the room like a child with a new toy the amazing discovery I had unearthed!

try it.
    Being with good mates imo.

And brushing your teeth is a mad one 1983, i remember a few years back me and a few mates going out to the 24 hour shop at 6 in the morning and buying toothbrushes and toothpaste, what they musta though!>
    Get one of your mates to stand behind you, put their arms around you, hug you as hard as they can and try and lift you up. Trust, it feels amazing lol.
    Having a shower the next morning sometimes brings my buzz back again, so I'd say that'd be amazing.
    [QUOTE=Reminds me of a time one of my mates was standing talking to the lamp shade asking it " why are you not smiling". Thinking it was me :lol:[/QUOTE]

That must have been some premium shit mate! At least he wasn't shagging your dog or mistaking your shoe for the loo. :lol:
    Lie down on the ground stomach first and close your eyes, get your mate to grab both your arms and speak about being on an aeroplane and then jumping out..slowly saying all this, tell your mate to tell you to think that your actually falling,then eventually let the arms go and you'll think you really are flying for a short period of time.

So many things you can do.
    When we were younger we used to do head dunks. Fill a sink with freezing cold water and add some ice as well. Then submerge your whole head and keep it there for a good 30 seconds or more. When you come back up you get the most intense rush. Try it, it's absolutely insane. Just remember to dry your head off after so you don't get the cold!
    1983 wrote: »
    I've been told if you brush your teeth whilst off your tits or have a shower it's the BEST thing in the world ever.

Done the brushing teeth thing once. Trampy thing was I was so out of it that I just grabbed the toothbrush from my mate without cleaning it and started brushing away. Good dig alright.
    washing my hair is a made buzz, just had the urge to wash my hair one night when i was coming up, so got my mate to wash my hair over the shower then i done his.

the only thing is , afterwards get so obsessed with the way my hair feels, though tha often happens, and i usually go about saying how i think pills changes the way my hair is as it feels AMAZIN
    you should also get a set of these: http://www.angelfingers.com/products.htm

when i was in ibiza these girls used to give you full body massages with them in the clubs. it was sweet. i've got my own set now. can get them on ebay for about £5.
    Ooh that would be well good!

if onyl i had a nice man to be giving me massages tonight, it is V day after all.