Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Should i go to this interview or not??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used to work at a place as a kitchen assistant when i was a student 2 years ago. There was a ambulance service there which the head paramedic used to help me learn my first aid etc for college but i also had a fling with the other medical technician who worked with him. Then a few weeks ago a job came up as a ambulance technician and this is what i want to be. I know that ment the bloke i had the fling with must have got but when i got a letter for an interview the head paramedic is interviewin witht hte main boss and this man new all about me and the techs fling and it did end with a nasy ending. Also my technican cert. has run out and i did state this on my application for so if i did get a job i would have to go and do it quick. Do you think ad waste my time even going??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can never do enough interviews, even if you dont get it its good practice.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Definitely go, worst case is it's good interview practise.

From what I've come across there are often relationships etc in that line of work, that everyone knows about and life goes on when it finishes messily so don't worry too much about it, you won't be the only one.