Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What Car?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I have a Yaris. It's a great wee car :yes:

:yes: I want a Yaris for my first car.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :yes: I want a Yaris for my first car.

Too much like a bubble, liek most new small cars. No definition.
    Weekender Offender 
    i have just bought a vw fox urban, they is a nice smallish car, but not too small, nice upgrade from m metro. but they are a bit out of your price range, v. cheap on insurance, only £575 fully comp for me on my own and i only passed my test in november.

i was looking at a pergeot 106, but didnt like the bubble shape of it, like most new cars have now.
    106!!
    Lacy wrote: »
    I feel like i'm gonna have to get a 205 now just to see what all the fuss is about.

I've always rated it above and beyond my slightly-modded Impreza. I put it on a par with a 911 in terms of driver satisfaction and enjoyment - 95% of the experience 95% of the time. The 911 would be more rewarding, ultimately, but you'd have to be driving harder and faster to get the same sense of achievement - whereas the little 205 will make every journey feel special.

It's the only car I regret selling. Mine was the 1.9, so ultimately quicker than the 1.6, but both should be a revelation to drive and be more than quick enough :).

Gorgeous, and surprisingly modern looking :).
    fiesta :heart:
    I've got a saxo, it's ok to drive, but there's no luxury to it. Going for a 206/207 next dependent on funds.