Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Orgasms Are A Tad Picky, Aren't They Now?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My lass gives me quite the challenge to give her the proper orgasm or four. Granted, I've never had this problem with a gal before. I'm in my thirties so I'm a tad experienced in such matters. When we first got together, she could only have an O if I performed oral sex on her. That worked just fine for the first few months. Then I introduced her to the world of toys and she really got into it. She loves to use a big flesh feeling vibe on her naughty bits while I'm inside her. She has no problem reaching multiple O's this way. This present a bit of a problem for me though, as the constant vibrations down there tend to distract my willy and he thinks he's done with his job and decides to take a rest. Something else that was a bit odd was that she never masturbated until recently when I encouraged her to do it in front of me. Took her a bit of 45 minutes to have her O! Is this an unusual situation or quite common in gals? She is also in her early 30's and very experienced as well (except for self stimulation, which she said she never really got into until we started experimenting). Comments?

Comments

• Options
    it's very common for girls not to cum during penetrative sex, but I dont think there's much to be said here as you seem to be being patient and encouraging and trying new stuff so I think you'll be fine :)

encouraging her to work out what she likes on her own is also probably a good thing.
  • Options
    you think 15 minutes is long?! Hoho I shan't shame myself in saying what I think is long...:razz:
  • Options
    Sorry but did you make her masturbate until she orgasmed? 'You're not leaving this room until your legs shake Missus!'
  • Options
    If she's only started experiemnting it may take her a while to programme her clit into the scuccessful formula. I've been drinking so excuse the spelling errors. Self love is something that should be enjoyed at one's own leisure, and should never be rushed...let her do her thing, it might be better if she learns tog et herslef off in private first then make her way on to masterbating in front of you.