Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The sort of day you had. Good, bad, average?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nice and chilled but productive - got up at 7 for a jog, then went to uni, and spent the afternoon in a coffee shop reading my new book :heart: . Now just got home from a yoga class and am about to go to a shift at the shelter. Lots done but feeling relaxed - my favourite kind of day :yes:
  • Options
    Okay, worked, got taken to see the office I'm being moved into, which is a crappy hell hole of open-plan hell and is yet another reason I cant wait to leave.
  • Options
    I had a good day!

Started my first day studying Air Traffic Controling. Everybody seems so positive, students and teachers alike. Then I managed to clock an hour and a half at work on my way home (every small bit counts :lol: ).
  • Options
    today started well then became shitty.

moop :(
  • Options
    Today has been an average day, nowt bad and nowt good. Getting the bus with a load of shopping from Camden town back to Belsize was a bit of an arse but nevermind. Leaving work at 7, going food shopping and getting home at 9 is not fun :grump:
  • Options
    Not brilliant, but not a bad day. Pretty boring though.

Am working on a project at work that will make my job 300% better in the long run, but for the next couple of weeks while setting it up it will be 3000% shitter. Then I cleaned out all the post and shit from my house that has been hiding in various places, and partook in some epic shredding.

Now I'm here. Woo.
  • Options
    Yesterday was rubbish.

Today I had trouble getting up, got soaked on the way to the train station, lectures were boring, didn't learn a thing, I slipped as I entered the British Library this evening and hurt my arm, some guy smelt really bad on the tube, train was late and I had to wait 15 min for a taxi earler. I am still ill, I haven't smiled all day and my laptop is fucking with me.

Roll on Tuesday!
  • Options
    Today's been alright. Went to work, came home from work, had dinner with mommie dearest while my old man went to the pub. Now I have to wait up like a numpty to help his drunk arse plan an EFL language lesson about school subjects, fun times!

It only gets better tomorrow when I am having a lovely and surely incredibly dignified cervical scan :razz:
  • Options
    Glittery wrote: »
    so here's hoping it gets better.
    It didnt, spending 4 hours in A&E isnt my idea of a good night :grump:
  • Options
    my day started out ok, until i crashed my 3 week old car into a roundabout! onli got a few scratches but i was so shook up, it was terrifying! Work then was not fun either, 30 lil shits runnin around abusin me, but then got a bit better when the bf came up 2 love me!
  • Options
    Not bad - better than yesterday:

Today - first day working in Paris (got 6 more cities in the next 3 weeks to go through). Work is easy (if time consuming) and we got to see a few things.

Yesterday - Painful and shitty. Got to sleep at 6:30am at girl from gym's house. Woke up at 8.30, hungover to hell. Walked home. Fell asleep at home, got up when I should've been leaving for the airport (11.30am). Had a shower, threw up in the shower. Showered again for good measure. Got to airport. Missed the flight - had to explain to my 'boss' who was awaiting me in departures. Had to buy a place on the next flight, although I got an upgrade to business class as the dude felt sorry for me as I looked (and felt) like death. Cost me, and the company had paid for the missed flight. Got to Paris (after nearly missing the second flight as they didn't call it and you have to go through a second security point), and only one of my bags came up the conveyor thing. After 30 minutes, I managed to track the missing bag down - it had come up on a trolley, but they hadn't informed anybody. Bloody French. Had to pick up the 50EURO tab for the cab, which the company was going to pay if I hadn't been a pissed up tart. Got to the hotel. Ate. Slept. Woo. Shite.

Still, I had some good sex, which kind of makes up for it. A bit.
  • Options
    Today wasn't amazing. Relatively productive, but not amazing. Totally not helped by my gross cough/phlegm thing that I've got going on :(
  • Options
    throwing up in the shower? nice!
  • Options
    throwing up in the shower? nice!

That was one of my classier moments.................................

I only went out for last orders, to girl from the Gym's leaving do and there were loads of people out. I stayed sensible (well, if buying two doubles at a time is sensible) for a good hour or two, then I just went from 'ok' to 'trashed'. We were in a local club by this point... Credit card receipts the next day totalled around £100. I'd only taken £35 out with me, trying to be sensible, which all went too :(

3 of us ended up back at a friend's place for a bit, and we had the taxi driver come in and mess around with us. Soooo random. I'm sure he did a couple of shots, thinking about it...?!?! :shocking:
  • Options
    When this was made, average. But today is bad as it feels like somebody has been stabbing me in the heart all day.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    That was one of my classier moments.................................

At least you wern't having a bath.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    At least you wern't having a bath.

Exactly.
  • Options
    alright.
    last couple of days have been seriously f**ked.
  • Options
    Pretty crap day.
  • Options
    not too bad. got through a couple more levels on hitman, got a uni opening day booked.
  • Options
    Meh. My emotions are all over the place again.
  • Options
    Today seemed like it was going to be bad. Went for my uni tour and interview and it rained so i got soaked. But I think I did well in the interview. I REALLY want to go there so fingers crossed.
  • Options
    when it all adds up, my day has been great so far.

ive spent hour upon hour of talking to the girl ive been crushing on.

which is always fun
  • Options
    was shit. really tired all day and ended up doing no work.
  • Options
    The worst valentines day of my life. as my post in the relationships board explains :crying:
  • Options
    eh, not bad, could have been better. My Valentines day plan of getting drunk and surfing the internet seems to have fallen through since I have no booze and am doing hw....

eh, maybe some other time.
  • Options
    It was lovely. I'm all smiley! :)
  • Options
    I spent ages doing coursework, went to work for 3 ours, have huge shakes of alcohol related reasons, I fell over and hurt my hand wrist, my friends left me to it in the club. Should be shit, but I pulled a hottie so despite the fact I have a really important pressnetation tomorrow at 11am after my 9am lecture I feel quite good :D
  • Options
    I've had a really nice day, belated valentines lunch and shopping.

Had to go to the densist after that though and get antibiotics cos my silly mouth doesnt like my new crown.