Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Preferred Style

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The black shirt, jeans and belt look can't be sniffed at but really it's so, so average that it's like "failsafe outfit #1 for man about town". I like something a little different without looking like he's spent ten hours trawling through shops and in front of the mirror, though I can't pin it down to a description.

On men AND women - well-fitting, quality clothes with a hint of flair/personal style is always good.
    1983 wrote: »
    I like my men to dress quirky.
    Pour example!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/shimmerfreak/rock%20foto/carlbarat-1.jpg

Fuck yeah.

Carl Barat - one of the fittest men ever? FACT.

Quirky?! I Was expecting a picture of Roy Chubby Brown there!! :p

I like jeans in knee boots on woman. Except the jeans that are crappily tucked in!
    Don't give a fuck tbh. Anything casual. Nice dress though looks good on a girl on a night out.
    I find it hard to get turned on by girls who just dress plain. I think just so long as she carries herself well and is happy in her own skin then it's all good.

Not arsed about what guys wear because I don't really check them out (well unless they've got a cute ass) although long hair or wearing a silly hat makes you look a dickhead 100% of the time. Guys should style themselves as guys and not apes IMO.
    i like the scruffy indie/surfer look on guys...i think. Show me a boy wearing baggyish jeans, with a bit of quiksilver boxers showing (but not so baggy you can see all their bum), a band tshirt, and a pair of converse/vans - :heart: and extra love if they had curlyish longish hair. yum.

pretty much what i was gonna type!

I fuckin love Valensi's shoes in that pic. I reckon i dress more like Fab though...
    I don't really do overtly trendy/fashionable but i don't really dig the scruffy look. I'm happy if a bloke turns up in jumper/shirt, smart jeans with shoes or smart trainers. I think if you're going on a date with someone then turning up in scruffy trainers and looking like you've not made an effort is a bit of a turn off for me. I quite like the preppy look (shirts, jeans and loafers) or the country look of checked shirts and jeans, lighter trousers with boots. I think sometimes it's just what you're used to. I quite like it when the lads have come back from the shoots as they're all in their outdoor gear. I'm just odd :chin: The sort of thing i usually see round here is
    outdoor wear (minus the scarf) or smart wear
    I'm not a fan of this cardigan craze which seems to be raging with all the boys at the minute, did i miss the bit where grandads became cool.
    I fuckin love Valensi's shoes in that pic. I reckon i dress more like Fab though...

How you doin? :flirt:
    i like;
    long fringe & sides.. i don't tend to fancy guys with short short hair anymore.
    graphicky hoodies, and old school track tops. done up quite tightly. :flirt:
    bright arty tees. not too much black.
    low-hung jeans with a tight-ish leg.
    hi-tops, or noiiice skate shoes. i.e. nike sb's.
    g caps, or peaked beanies. scarves. fitfitfit.
    a smiiiile :].

i don't like;
    trackies with elasticated bottoms.
    clothes covered in labels like timberland and rockport don't impress me.
    ridiculous trainers, i.e. nike shox.
    sleeveless tees. urghh.
    excessive red&black, studded wristbands etc. indie, not emo pleeease.
    properly long hair. nothing below the shoulders. although the guy i'm after at the mo, his hair just reaches his. but its sooo soft.
    FilthyChav wrote: »
    i like;

i don't like;
    trackies with elasticated bottoms.
    clothes covered in labels like timberland and rockport don't impress me.
    ridiculous trainers, i.e. nike shox.
    sleeveless tees. urghh.
    excessive red&black, studded wristbands etc. indie, not emo pleeease.
    properly long hair. nothing below the shoulders. although the guy i'm after at the mo, his hair just reaches his. but its sooo soft.

:shocking: Although, someone's got to I guess.
    :shocking: Although, someone's got to I guess.

Heh heh :D
    FilthyChav wrote: »
    i like;

Haha, nu-rave cum indie chaps, then.
    :razz:
    Haha, nu-rave cum indie chaps, then.
    :razz:

Indeeedy.
    None in Cornwall though, it seems. :(
    Tight knee-length skirts, high heels and leather jackets are some of my preferences on women. Anything else which accentuates the female body without going overboard on showing too much flesh is good too.

Boyish or 'unisex' styles are a big no-no.