Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The sort of day you had. Good, bad, average?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Personally mine was a disappointment. Situations conspired against me (begin self obsessed rant about people and things that went wrong).

So what about you? What sort of day did you have?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mines been fucked up, out on the piss from this evening and then led to more biscuits and running around partying again, chased from the code10 but got away , one of my mates got caught but they didnt arrest her, probably cuz shes a girl, stupid police in northern ireland, its really not like any other place in the world at all..fucked up world.

All weekend only slept about 6 or 7 hours. be a big shit damorrow id say..hope the drinkinmg doesnt start again.no actually it wont..no out for me till midweek. been the maddest weekend in ages.just running around everywhere different pubs and parties all weekend and didnt realyl spend that much at all..id be in debt though.
    mine was shit, end of story
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Boring and crap.

My parcel is failing to arrive, I did shit all, now I am bored and tired.

WOO bed tiem.
    god damn. I figured there'd be a bit of a balance. Guess this makes Sunday the 11th a generaly crappy day all over the globe.:chin:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Yesterday was a great day. One of the best I have had in a very long time.

Today, well, it is only 7.12am, but knowing I don't need to go to work makes it all the better :D
    Yesterday was pretty good, today started a bit too early for my liking so here's hoping it gets better.
    I can't remember yesterday. Was a bit shit because Ireland got beat in the rugby but other than that, pretty average. Today will be a bit shite cos I'm really tired and I have classes all day practically hehe.
    My day yesterday was BORING. I started off by getting up stupidly early and doing all my laundry. Its the chore I hate the most as I always have so much. I have to get up extra early to do it just so I can get enough washing machines!

Also, I was in the library until 2am finishing off my essay.

I came home worrying about what I had written though because people off my course kept coming over saying what they had written and it was like GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN. Heh.

Its done now though, I've just gotta go hand it in before 2pm then do shit loads of seminar work. Oh how I hate being a third year :(
    Good day yesterday.

Went shopping then went to the pub. Saw MR STUNNER and he kept smiling at me and saying hello every time he walked past. Although my mates kindly reminded me that he probably does that to every girl because he is an absolute slut. Still, he is just so so so so fit its untrue. you hear girls talking about him in the toilets like hes some sort of god. I would love to be the one to pin him down and make him fall in love with me.. *sigh* lol

The pub turned into many glasses of wine and then a club
    yesterday was shite! i sat at work all day feeling rubbish only to realise at the end of my shift that it was my holiday day and i shouldn't have been there! :grump: :grump:

got home to the best beef sunday roast in ages so it made up for it. :yum:
    yesterday was ok.

today has been crank so far, proper too busy and cant find one of our fucking competitors catalogues and everyone says they dont have it, when someone does, bastards
    It's all good. I'm on paternity leave until next week. At your expense. :p
    so far, not so bad i guess!
    in lecture now and im basically doing bugger all whilst messing round on internet
    aand just found out that the biiig deadline ive been panicking about for last week that was meant to be for tomorrow - has been put back 2 weeks :yippe: very happy about that, although at same time am rather annoyed cuz ive spent the whole last week stressing about it when there was no need!!!

although in 45 minutes ive got a 5 hour film production lesson which is bound to be awful :(
    no doubt we'll get to studio and ill be given the crappest job.. such as editing or something to do with computers that i CANT DO!!

after thaat.. going to see music and lyrics at cinema and stuff my face with ben n jerrys ice cream :) so tis all good
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Both days have been average.
    Yesterday I did fuck all.

Today I got up at 6:15am, walked two miles to the underground, got into work and booked Valentines Day off. I've done pretty much fuck all work, just pissed about on here and looked at jobs.

Just went into the bank and ask for an overdraft and they knocked me back :grump:
    Not sure yet. Driving lesson in ten minutes. Ahh.
    returned from hols. Going out in an hour. My room is rearranged and handycrafty-wise improved. Seems to be the b-day prez from my parents.

's all fine, except that I haven't started to study for maths.
    My day has been shit so far and tbh i think im still hungover from saturdays drinking binge :\
    Good day today, amazingly. I normally hate mondays with a passion.
    I was doing ok until I checked my emails.

I had ordered stuff and asked/paid for them to be delivered last Wedensady. It didn't turn up. So I sent a polite email asking where my stuff was and have just been told that they tried to deliver it on Wedensday, didn't get a reply and left a card.

Which is all bullshit as I was in all day Wedensday specifically to get the parcel. There's also a singular lack of a card.

I think I'm most insulted by the suggestion that I'm some mewling cabbage who can't work out that a "Sorry! Tried to deliver your shit but you weren't home!" card means that they tried to deliver my shit but I wasn't home. Or that I'm too much of a mouth breather to see the "Phone here to arrange redelivery!" number and, you know, phone it to arrange redelivery.

Cocksuckers the lot of them.
    Yesterday I was snorting Coke and taking E's in the morning and then spent the rest of the day suffering from a severe 2-night sesh come down. Today I feel better, still have a bit of a dry mouth and my lips and nose are a tiny bit sore but other than I've been getting high and playing FIFA with my mates so hasn't been too bad.
    Pretty bad. Work was boring and i feel so so ill :(

My head is melting.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Today was a nice and quiet day. Did some spring cleaning and then I did some knitting and watched a dvd. It was quite nice. Gotta love half term :D
    Shite. I woke up feeling better and half an hour in town has rendered me useless enough to have not moved from the sofa since 12pm.
    Had a reasonable day today, just about recovered from my weekend of work as normal.

Still can't decide if its cool having monday mornings off, or not cool that my weekend starts on a monday.

Also for the craic I decided to start writing something, which if turns out any good will make me quite happy.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Probably on eof the worst in a while.

Somebody crashed into my van last Tues so have have had a brand new Sprinter on rental for a few days. Today I had an double x chromosome moment and stoved in the door against a post whilst reversing. With £500 excess I'm pissed off.

Then I get home, thinking I'll have a few lagers and escape into the world of Oblivion for a few hour, only to find my Xbox 360 is fucked. Major Hardware Failure apparently.

I've just had to fork out for a new mobile too - for girl I pulled on Saturday night. I broke it when I knocked a glass of orange over her bed side table. I hope I havn't fucked things up, but I can't get hold of her at the moment cos she's got no fucking phone.
    Weekender Offender 
    i'm sure she'll find it admirable that you bought her a new phone seeing as it was an accident. :yes:
    My day has been fairly average. I had to hand in my coursework then I spent the rest of my day in the library. When I came home I baked a cake and now, I'm trying to do work at the same time as trying to chill out :rolleyes:
    i'm sure she'll find it admirable that you bought her a new phone seeing as it was an accident. :yes:

I agree. Why do blokes never buy me new mobiles?!
    Had a bit of a crap day

But at least monday is out the way! I have a pretty good weekend coming up as well so I have something to look forward too!