Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hollyoaks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooooo I don't wanna ruin it for everyone.

Although, I probably have by saying someone dies. Oops.
  • Options
    Ooooo I don't wanna ruin it for everyone.

Although, I probably have by saying someone dies. Oops.

I know it's so shit! I read it was going to happen a couple of weeks ago. I think it's a really bob ending to the troy line, boooo :(
  • Options
    Who is it?
  • Options
    who dies???
  • Options
    ok if you don't want to know don't look, and don't scroll down!

becca! evil fran face stabs her just as justnsays he's going to come clean. ooh-eeer
  • Options
    Yeah I thought it might be her, it didn't name her on Digital Spy or owt but I thought it might be from what it said.
  • Options
    I'm sort of sad and read the hollyoaks forums, they have a great spoiler section! I've read up to the 23rd i think.
  • Options
    So what happens with Amy?

Oh and I'm that sad with Neighbours :o
  • Options
    All that i know about amy so far is that their mum books them a holiday so she's terrified about being seen in swimwear, but sarah thinks she's just embaressed about her 'puppy fat' so makes it her mission to be her personal trainer :lol:

The Kris and Jess storyline is the best, i was like yes woo finally when i read it!
  • Options
    I haven't been watching it, because we can't get C4 in our shit uni house :grump:
  • Options
    Oh that smells!

I've series linked it on my sky plus box, so i never miss a trick :lol: I gave up with eastenders and corrie ages ago, so i've got to watch something i suppose.
  • Options
    Hollyoaks is ace, I watch it every day.

It's quite amazing that no-one's discovered that Amy is pregnant and even more annoying that she's not told anyone, its a storyline thats being going on forever.

I'd quite like to see the whole Will spying on Zoe story resolved as well and him brought to justice by Zak busting him, kicking his head in, reporting him to the Police and then getting with Zoe himself.
  • Options
    The thing that annoys me about Hollyoaks is teh repetitive storylines. Someone's already mentioned about the whole Cindy pregnancy thing. There's been loads of people who've been raped, lots gone to prison for crimes that they haven't committed, etc, etc.

And why do soaps like this always replace one family with another that's dead similar? First we had Lisa the arm cutter who's now been replaced with Hannah the thrower upper. I know they're not the same thing but why do the people with mental health issues always move into the same house in these stupid bloody programmes?