Home Drink & Drugs

Still buzzing at 10am!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
:hyper: Hi everybody, I'm fucked and it's 10am!
Last night was supposed to be just a few drinks down the pub and then a smoke at my mates house but it ended up as quite a few drinks down the pub, a phat smoke and then doing loads of pills and coke. Anyway just found that I had one line left over from last night! What the fuck, how did that escape my hoover of a nose? Anyway, just snorted it and I'm back up again! Might go give the old Poppers a blast!
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds like a good night :)
    like your new av btw
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    otter wrote: »
    sounds like a good night :)
    like your new av btw

    It was lol, and cheers.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nice.

    I always find that at that time you're better off getting a lot of coke and hitting the earliest opening pub.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aw, I was doing that two Fridays ago! I can't wait to get paid to get drunk at 10am again! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You know its gonna be/has been a good one - when your still up for it on a sat morn !
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did pretty much exactly the same last night aswell. I've just woken up and fuck I feel so shit. No more coke left now either to keep my buzz going :crying:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol, guttin.

    Had a right sesh last night, bttle of vodka, 2 gram later and going to bed at 7am.

    Absolutely lashed and feelin like shit.

    I hate the end of the weekend lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    deceelpool wrote: »

    Absolutely lashed and feelin like shit.

    I hate the end of the weekend lol

    Lol tell me about it mate. I've got quite a few E's left but the thought of taking them doesn't exactly appeal to me right now if you know what I mean.
    I could fucking kill for a line of charlie right now though... I'd have a spliff if my throat wasn't too fucked to smoke.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ive slept all afternoon, but ive had a bad cold all week, so ive had like 3 showers and just about sorted my nose out lol - charlie probably wasnt the best idea!!

    Dunno if i can handle any more powder, like you said a spliff could do the trick.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Ive slept all afternoon, but ive had a bad cold all week, so ive had like 3 showers and just about sorted my nose out lol - charlie probably wasnt the best idea!!

    Dunno if i can handle any more powder, like you said a spliff could do the trick.

    Seems to be a right crazy amount of cold and flu sickness going around. I noticed it more in my mates that I tell you all about. The blokes hit hardest are the ones that ski the hardest in the snow. Seems some reading on the 'net says that charlies botches your immune system so bad that it's not unusual for the cold to last a bit of forever. Strange that all the pillers around me never have this issue, but I imagine the worst they get is a wee dehydrated? I'm not a piller, so I have no clues.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    madmonk wrote: »
    Strange that all the pillers around me never have this issue, but I imagine the worst they get is a wee dehydrated? I'm not a piller, so I have no clues.

    I'm a pill taker and a coke head so I get the best of both worlds :D .
    Pills do fuck up your immune system as well though, so does Speed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ive got a bad cough an all. Theres somat nasty going round thats for sure.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im still going. Anyone else?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Box wrote: »
    Im still going. Anyone else?

    Never went out last night because I couldn't score any Coke and I got in a bad mood and decided to stay in and sulk. I'm going to the History of Hardcore rave tonight in London tonight though and that doesn't finish until 6am so I'll still be going tomorrow! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I feel sick as fuck man! :sour:

    I got a call at 2 this morning from a mate telling me to get my arse into Bradford. Turned out he was throwing an all day, all night rave in a closed down warehouse. Doesn't finish while tomorrow. :)
    I just come back for a bit now. I feel like shit cause I should be back there but I'm still pissin about with the dealer trying to get some more speed. Already had 5g but need more for tonight. Hopefully I'll be fucked and still goin by tomorrow.

    Have a good time at History of Hardcore. Hope it's fuckin mint for you :thumb: .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ghost18 wrote: »

    Have a good time at History of Hardcore. Hope it's fuckin mint for you :thumb: .

    It fucking was, pure madness mate. Sy was fucking quality, so was Vibes and Livelee, Seduction and all the fucking DJ's and MC's. After the rave (6:30am) we were still buzzing and had a while to wait for the train so decided to take a walk accross London bridge lol.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuckin Brilliant mate!
    I'm still feelin the effects of yesterday and today. My head feels like its been hit with a sledgehammer.
    What about you? Any bad leftovers from last night (downer off pills, coke etc.)?
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    Can I just ask what the point of this kind of post is?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LadyJade wrote: »
    Can I just ask what the point of this kind of post is?

    Sharing a drug related experience? This board doesn't always have to be touchy touchy on the whole preaching side, so what if someone had a good night and wants to share his experience?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Sharing a drug related experience? This board doesn't always have to be touchy touchy on the whole preaching side, so what if someone had a good night and wants to share his experience?

    Agreed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Sharing a drug related experience? This board doesn't always have to be touchy touchy on the whole preaching side, so what if someone had a good night and wants to share his experience?

    x3

    its shite when this place dries up and theres absolutely fuck all to read n its nice to hear what everyones been up to imo
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh im so jealous, havent done anything for few weeks and now id love to be fucked, defo goin out for mad one next wknd :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ghost18 wrote: »
    Fuckin Brilliant mate!
    I'm still feelin the effects of yesterday and today. My head feels like its been hit with a sledgehammer.
    What about you? Any bad leftovers from last night (downer off pills, coke etc.)?

    Haha at least you know you had a good night!

    Yeah I felt like shit waiting at London bridge train station for like 2 and a half hours for our god damn train because it was SOOO FUCKING COLD! I didn't have a coat or anything and if there's one thing that brings me down, it's being cold....so a combination of being freezing cold, tired, on a pill come down, physically exhausted from 9 hours of constant raving and waiting for a god damn train did make me feel like absolute crap. Then we had to change trains at East Croydon and the train we had to change to was delayed.... lol Fucking amazing night though, absolutely brilliant.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    all in a goods night ravin', havent brought myself to do such things in months. althoguth i miss the times
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Haha at least you know you had a good night!

    Yeah I felt like shit waiting at London bridge train station for like 2 and a half hours for our god damn train because it was SOOO FUCKING COLD! I didn't have a coat or anything and if there's one thing that brings me down, it's being cold....so a combination of being freezing cold, tired, on a pill come down, physically exhausted from 9 hours of constant raving and waiting for a god damn train did make me feel like absolute crap. Then we had to change trains at East Croydon and the train we had to change to was delayed.... lol Fucking amazing night though, absolutely brilliant.

    nothing worse than having to get trains and change trains on a comedown, had to do it yesterday myself after out saturday and sunday night, few pints helped that train journey out though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote: »
    nothing worse than having to get trains and change trains on a comedown, had to do it yesterday myself after out saturday and sunday night, few pints helped that train journey out though.

    I remember after a night out once, I dont even remember where it was now... but the nearest train station was closed, it was freezing cold and we didnt have the money for a cab, so we had to walk 40 mins on a come down to the next station with just t shirts on, then it was like a 2 hour journey home from there.

    That was fucking horrible!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JamesZero wrote: »
    I remember after a night out once, I dont even remember where it was now... but the nearest train station was closed, it was freezing cold and we didnt have the money for a cab, so we had to walk 40 mins on a come down to the next station with just t shirts on, then it was like a 2 hour journey home from there.

    That was fucking horrible!

    Could imagine.:grump:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JamesZero wrote: »
    I remember after a night out once, I dont even remember where it was now... but the nearest train station was closed, it was freezing cold and we didnt have the money for a cab, so we had to walk 40 mins on a come down to the next station with just t shirts on, then it was like a 2 hour journey home from there.

    That was fucking horrible!

    Mate I feel for you, lol I bet no one was talking to eachother either....just a silent walk with the occaisional "For fucks sake" lol.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Mate I feel for you, lol I bet no one was talking to eachother either....just a silent walk with the occaisional "For fucks sake" lol.

    :lol:

    been there so many times. :thumb:
Sign In or Register to comment.