Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cocaine in chunks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If it's received in a sort of block/lump but flat (a 4g single lump), broken off of a large bar, roughly 1.5cm tall, is this how it's shipped from the source/near source? So having it like this rather than in a powder means it isn't going to have been cut with anything because it would be hard to compact it all again after?

I just read that and it doesn't really make much sense, haha, been a long weekend, do you understand what im trying to say?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mmmm sounds tasty.... god damn, now I'm going to have to draw out another god damn 40 quid...
    It is less likely to be cut with so much stuff, but it would have still been cut somewhere along the line
    Sounds promising, i cant imagine it being pure.
    JJ454 wrote: »
    If it's received in a sort of block/lump but flat (a 4g single lump), broken off of a large bar, roughly 1.5cm tall, is this how it's shipped from the source/near source? So having it like this rather than in a powder means it isn't going to have been cut with anything because it would be hard to compact it all again after?

I just read that and it doesn't really make much sense, haha, been a long weekend, do you understand what im trying to say?!

The stuff that I mentioned in my previous post (not a good way to end...) that was very pure? It came in this same fashion. Mates, I can tell you that around my neck of the woods, the good stuff comes like this and the stuff that is absolute shat comes in powder. I think you should admire it for a while, appreciate it, and then do what you want with it. :razz:
    ive heard rumours that hair spray can be used to compact it? fuck knows
    z- wrote: »
    ive heard rumours that hair spray can be used to compact it? fuck knows

I haven't heard that. If so, that's totally f'd up mate. Ugh.
    Lumps in cocaine are largely just that, lumps, same as you get in any powder, it doesnt mean its any more or less pure. The only way to tell if the lump means purity is if the lump is one big crystal, but that is stupidly unlikely.
    although it could be an indication of whether or not the middle man has had involvment in mixing the stuff

That's what I mean, it's less likely to be cut with so much shit because your street dealer/middle man is less likely to have been able to cut it, but it would have been cut with something somewhere down the line.
    I get coke off 2 different people. I pay £50 for powder or £60 for a lump, and the lump is way better. Although it's possible, I think it's harder to cut it then press it back into a lump.
    flame_g wrote: »
    I get coke off 2 different people. I pay £50 for powder or £60 for a lump, and the lump is way better. Although it's possible, I think it's harder to cut it then press it back into a lump.

They probably just get shit as a lump then break some of it into powder and cut it with something so they can sell their premium lump to people like you lol

£60? Where the hell are you?
    Lumps of coke here are £40 a g.

And yeah it certainly is better than it being in powder. Alot better I'd say. At least you know it's not gonna be talcum powder. Still doesn't mean it's gonna be good stuff however....
    They probably just get shit as a lump then break some of it into powder and cut it with something so they can sell their premium lump to people like you lol

Aye, mate. That's exactly what they do. I've seen some bags that have brick corners in 'em! Around these parts, I have to say that color matters. The low end dealers cut and cut and the color is a bit pearl. The higher end is pure as winter snow, and the texture is different to me eye.

I canna speak for the other areas of the world now.
    I get coke off 2 different people. I pay £50 for powder or £60 for a lump,

:eek2: change your dealer ffs. your being totally ripped off there mate.
    Have any of you considered that your dealer presses it that way to make you think its just come straight off the boat?

You havent the fainest idea whats happened to it, who has cut it and with what before you snort it.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Pretty much all Cocaine is cut especially in the UK. Obviously you can get your awful stuff which has been cut and cut and cut, or a nice rock that has not been moved around alot. Either way your always going to get other ingredients in there, it doesn't matter if your dealer says its "on the rock" it doesn't mean its pure.

It can be cut with Quinine, Lactose, Lidocaine, Procaine, Laxatives, Talcum Powder, Caffeine, Aspirin, Different powdered vitamins, including C and the B and other active drugs, such as opiates or amphetamines. In terms of purity i would say it will be anywhere in the region of 30-75%.
    Shit

I was in the cocaine business a while ago and belive me i never cut my shit and my shit was about 88 to 90% pure which is the best in southern california and the only way to test it is to heat it up and see what it turns into and at what degree farenhiet like american gangster. but there is one problem the heat will not be a factor if they use (cream of tartar) this is a spice that is white and a little chunkier than baking soda and all they have to do is add a shit load of the tartar and wrap it in cocaine such ass a ball getting surrounded by a thin blanket layer of cocain and to get it in a rock again you use baking soda and place it around the later of cocain heat up boiling water and let the steam hit the plate the cocain and the baking soda and cream of tartar is on this will make it moist but not enough to disolve the baking soda now all you have to do is put it under a mild heat lamp for around 3 hours or so and it will be a crystalized rock AKA dont forget to scrape off the baking soda or it wont crystal and instead of the cocain taste it will be salty and have no numbing factor that is how i caught my connection he didn't scrape off the baking soda thats when i quit the game. And a very big risk ten years in southern california if you have to much on you now. i think it is over 5 grams is 7 years and over 16 grams is 10 years and over 500 ounces is 25 to 45 or life i don't know that one by heart but there close. I don't know so just good luck people and if you get bunk shat don't yell at the guy dealers are very dangerouse i was never scared to pull the trigger and they are all the same just don't go back to him that will hurt him more no more money he is counting on. ;^}
    Redman OG wrote: »
    I was in the cocaine business a while ago and belive me i never cut my shit and my shit was about 88 to 90% pure which is the best in southern california and the only way to test it is to heat it up and see what it turns into and at what degree farenhiet like american gangster. but there is one problem the heat will not be a factor if they use (cream of tartar) this is a spice that is white and a little chunkier than baking soda and all they have to do is add a shit load of the tartar and wrap it in cocaine such ass a ball getting surrounded by a thin blanket layer of cocain and to get it in a rock again you use baking soda and place it around the later of cocain heat up boiling water and let the steam hit the plate the cocain and the baking soda and cream of tartar is on this will make it moist but not enough to disolve the baking soda now all you have to do is put it under a mild heat lamp for around 3 hours or so and it will be a crystalized rock AKA dont forget to scrape off the baking soda or it wont crystal and instead of the cocain taste it will be salty and have no numbing factor that is how i caught my connection he didn't scrape off the baking soda thats when i quit the game. And a very big risk ten years in southern california if you have to much on you now. i think it is over 5 grams is 7 years and over 16 grams is 10 years and over 500 ounces is 25 to 45 or life i don't know that one by heart but there close. I don't know so just good luck people and if you get bunk shat don't yell at the guy dealers are very dangerouse i was never scared to pull the trigger and they are all the same just don't go back to him that will hurt him more no more money he is counting on. ;^}

:eek2:
    Lumps mean diddly shit. Coke and any other powder can be pressed very simply by adding a little moitsure and pressing it. Same with amphet.
    Your coke should sparkle ...like snow.
    Never in my life have i heard of cutting coke with cream of tartar ...which is not a spice at all but a condiment.
    Lump or powder...all depends on the batch that was at hand.

yes mroll coke should sparkle like snow..it doesnt always though..i remeber some wild good coke..snow white colour with a glitterly shine to it...didnt even feel it go up the nose, why can't it always be like that?
    I do apologise ....

Cream of tartar
    Cream of tartar (potassium hydrogen tartrate) is a component of baking powder. (Baking powder comprises baking soda and cream of tartar.) Cream of tartar is a by-product of winemaking; it's derived from refined tartaric acid, which forms on the inside of wine barrels, or from the whitish crystals (known as 'white diamonds') that precipitate out of some wines.

It's used in baking and in making desserts. It gives a creamy texture to icings and is used to stabilise and increase the volume of beaten egg whites, so is often used in making meringues.

Well i never!
    you were thinking of tartar sauce.
    katralla wrote: »
    you were thinking of tartar sauce.
    Well who wouldn't?:yes:
    I'm thinking ...who wants to shoot sauce up their nose?
    Is this guy on drugs?
    Bong of course will have known all about tartar.
    I dreamt i was working cash in the hand for Skive last night ...and he didn't bleedin pay me ...you owe me Skiver!
    Some kind of security work ...mmm.