Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My first and only time taking mushrooms was about a month ago when i went to Amsterdam with my mates....I ate about 10 Mexican Mushrooms and loved the trip....i had a few bad spells of paranoia when i was walking about the city but for the majority of the time i loved it....Espically when i was in the toilet for an hour and could not find the door infront of me...:razz: ...

anyway has anyone else got any musshie stories??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Few good, few bad experiences. Always mind bending confusion inducing stuff though.

Bad trips are horrible, you're just stuck in your head for hours waiting for it to end.
    do u think it matters what kind of mood or mind frame your in before taking mushrooms?...like if your in good form....you have less chance of having bad trips...
    Yes. It's much better to be in a positive frame of mind, be in a good atmosphere with people you know. Makes the chances of a good trip so much higher.
    Ah don't know how you walked around Amsterdam, I tried, the tram was scary enough but going into Burger King to try and order food was quite possibly one of the scariest moments of my life!!
    do u think it matters what kind of mood or mind frame your in before taking mushrooms?...like if your in good form....you have less chance of having bad trips...

:yes:
    funny you should mention burger king....that was the last straw for me...they have a checkerd floor and lets just say it was too much so we had to go back to the hostel and chill out after that!
    I've always had a pretty good tiem on mushrooms. The come up was always a bit weird found myself feeling sick. I always did them in woods at night with some friends so it was a pretty comfortable environment and the trees/fire provided trippy entertainment lol.

I might add to be careful with mushrooms though. Picking them yourself probably isnt a great idea. Nore would buying them off unreliable people. The wrong mushroom cud be very very nasty!
    A forest would be good!nah i have no intention of going out picking unless im with someone who knows what they are looking for...Anyway i have to pack going to Italy in the morning!...God knows what stories ill have next week....Enjoy the weekend people!
    i used to get checkered patterns (almost like burberry pattern!) in multicolours all over everything about an hour after eating, did my head in!!! my eyes would get tired after a while :)
    Espically when i was in the toilet for an hour and could not find the door infront of me...:razz: ...

:lol: LMAO!!!!! I have so been there! Well, not on shrooms...
    funny you should mention burger king....that was the last straw for me...they have a checkerd floor and lets just say it was too much so we had to go back to the hostel and chill out after that!
    HAHAHAHA YES!! I remember that! I tried to ask for a bacon cheese burger thing, and the guy just stayed stood there looking at me so god knows what mumbo jumbo actually left my mouth, I swiftly left after that and returned to our hostel which by the end of the weekend looked like a crack den :no:
    JJ454 wrote: »
    returned to our hostel which by the end of the weekend looked like a crack den :no:

LOL!! Haha I can so relate to that. Our hotel room in Amsterdam was a fucking state when we were on mushrooms, me and my mate who were on them kept fucking our beds and the rest of the room up, except for the beds of our other two mates who weren't shrooming that night. Was quite funny in the morning to see.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    LOL!! Haha I can so relate to that. Our hotel room in Amsterdam was a fucking state when we were on mushrooms, me and my mate who were on them kept fucking our beds and the rest of the room up, except for the beds of our other two mates who weren't shrooming that night. Was quite funny in the morning to see.

HAHA! Tell me mate, did you wander a bit around the hotel? I can't recall all the times that my piller mates get a wee off and go on an adventure as they call it. Reminds me of the time we were in the states in a beach flat and the idiots took off down the beach and chatted up some locals at a grocery. When I found them and told the locals I was taking them home because they were on depression meds (best 'cuse I could muster) the locals were a bit in the dirt because my mates were being so entertaining. My closest mate at the time love the E and another pill, forgot the name, but he was sitting on a few crates of brew and telling the locals about a time that he shat himself while watching the news one night. We all had a good laugh two nights later when they all woke up! I should start a thread on crazy experiences - so I might just right now!
    JJ454 wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA YES!! I remember that! I tried to ask for a bacon cheese burger thing, and the guy just stayed stood there looking at me so god knows what mumbo jumbo actually left my mouth, I swiftly left after that and returned to our hostel which by the end of the weekend looked like a crack den :no:

Was it all tossed about or did you have some new uninvited blokes show up and pass out at the hostel? Not familiar with what a crack den looks like aside from the bits on the telly.
    madmonk wrote: »
    HAHA! Tell me mate, did you wander a bit around the hotel?

Lol yes we did mate. We went down to the hotel bar and ordered two bottles of Budweiser but everytime I tried to count my change, the coins kept turning into fucked up shapes in bright colours so I just said "Mate to be honest I'm quite fucked and I can't see what the fuck I'm trying to give you, so just take this note and give me as many beers as I can get for it, and keep the change'. I'd given him 20 euro, so we returned to our hotel room with fuck loads of bottles of bud, our other mates who were just stoned were like "Why the fuck did you buy so many beers?"
    My reply... "I don't have a fucking clue boys." Haha good times.
    Oh yeah and we did try wondering around the streets of Amsterdam but it was at night and our hotel was in a dodgy area so we kept getting sketched out by the gangs of people waiting down alleys and shit like that, espescially as things weren't looking like they should do! lol

The night we got coked and pilled up in Amsterdam though, we didn't give a fuck and were walking round the Red Light District at 4am trying to find more pills and coke, despite being warned not to by our Taxi driver. Haha we nearly got mugged, but we still managed to get some more E's and Cocaine!