Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im new on the scene!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: hello people of the world we live in! ive been reading posts on this site for quite a while now and have finally decided to join...im a second year psychology student and i love to party the bit out during the week....planin on going inter-railing this summer for about six weeks...so if anybody knows any good hot spots in Europe let me know!

Comments

• Options
    hellos! :wave: nice to meet ya
  • Options
    just gettin used to this malarky...hopefully i will be able to start an interesting post when some inspiration falls on my lap!
  • Options
    Nice one, got a few mates up in uni round Coleraine/Portstewart, one posts here.

Monaghan though, bogtrotters like. Only messing. Welcome. :wave:
  • Options
    yeh...do u know shogun??
  • Options
    yeh...do u know shogun??

Aye was wondering there, think I know you. Do you live with him, I'm Turlough, was up in his halls last year for a night out.
  • Options
    aye i lived with him last year..i like this site...ye get good tips on everything...r yous headin to the relic the nite then?
  • Options
    aye i lived with him last year..i like this site...ye get good tips on everything...r yous headin to the relic the nite then?

Lol nah sick of that place like. Don't be talking to him as much as I used to like.

Aye it's a good wee site like, I stuck around long enough that's for sure. Take it shogun told you bout this site?

Remember eddy hahaha?
  • Options
    yeh i always seen him on the drug pages and started reading it myself....Eddie is a loop!he has got far worse this year...he started goin around askin for pills when he is out....can u imagine him wired?
  • Options
    yeh i always seen him on the drug pages and started reading it myself....Eddie is a loop!he has got far worse this year...he started goin around askin for pills when he is out....can u imagine him wired?
    :lol:

Something fucked up with his head. And I'm sure shogun told you already, he used to be the biggest geek ever in school. Shows ya how some people change.
  • Options
    yeh...i got that impression the 1st time i meet him....the lad is too innocent for his own good...he has no idea of the real world and thats why he thinks he can 'GO MAD" and do and say what ever he wants....he should be more careful...he's not a bad skin....he could just easily say something to the wrong person..
  • Options
    briloianht.,100 percent.

welcome to the site gary.

willy mason is class!
  • Options
    HA HA! good nite? i take it u stole the cd??
  • Options
    no never took it, downloaded few of his songs.

yea mad old weekend, went out again this eveninhg till around now..didnt go back to coleraine, going in the morning.
  • Options
    hi there. hope we'll get along great