Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

fuck buddy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you get one, whos a good candidate and opinions on fuck buddies

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I suppose fuck buddies are just mates who are happy to use each other to suppress their sexual urges! Therefore you need to have a mate who is happy to have this kind of relationship with you.
    A good candidate? urm, that is opinion. Some people will have to fancy the person some won't mind if it is just for occasional sex. That is up to you.
    What do I think of them? I think they are OK if both people agree and are happy with it, don't see a problem. Probably wouldn't choose to have that kind of relationship with a friend myself but wouldn't think less of someone for doing so.
    http://overeducatednympho.com/?p=245

The rules of fuck buddies...

Mine came about whereby we both decided the sex was good, yet don't want a relationship.
    apolloxiii wrote: »

Fuck buddies! Available now in Fuck-buddy-mart and all good supermarkets.

Feelings sold separately, commitment not included. Fuck-buddy-mart does not support refunds or exchanges and is not liable for your balls when she cuts them off because you haven't clearly set out the rules of the 'relationship'

I got mine because me and a friend just wanted sex nothing more, so decided just to meet up every now and then when we both want it just for "fun"

Obviously, having one, I dont have any bad opinions on anyone that has one
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    Feelings sold separately, commitment not included. Fuck-buddy-mart does not support refunds or exchanges and is not liable for your balls when she cuts them off because you haven't clearly set out the rules of the 'relationship'

:lol: So accurate. I dont go in for fuck buddies myself. Casual sex doesn't do much for me.
    use an adult dating site :)
    Makoto wrote: »
    use an adult dating site :)

You have to be an adult though, the OP mentioned they're in school in earlier posts. Although I'm sure anyone could fake a profile.
    Don't you just hang around the back of the bikesheds, and in bus shelters, like everyone else your age?
    :lol: not the way I did. I meant mine on the internet, fell for him, had a relationship for 18 months before we went our seperate ways and have now gone back to fuck buddies whenever we're both single, but feelings do get in the way quite a lot.
    no actually i dont hang around bikesheds and such and wats my age?
    no actually i dont hang around bikesheds and such and wats my age?

theres this girl that i see only in the halls (at school)
    prollly

Not very old?

My guess under 16.
    no, over 16
    Jon_UK wrote: »

ahahah!!! Classic