Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ever dreamt about other 'the site' members?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmmm, so last night, my dream had KHSS in it and her square boobs (as mentioned in another thread). I'm not really sure of her role in my dream or anything else really. She was just someone who was in it and had cubes instead of breasts. I'm assuming that she actually looks nothing like the dream version but hey, she was there, and she was even called KHSS!

*is thinking that she should stop reading the site before going to bed*

Anyone else ever done this?

ETA: Jack Bauer was also in my dream, in the role of my friend's dad, who I got it on with, and then asked whether I was still to call him Mr Bauer or whether I could just call him Jack. There is a chance that the 'friend' in the dream and KHSS were one and the same, although I'm not sure cos it was all a bit mental.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes I have and it worries me very much.
    Yeah I used to dream a fair bit about a poster who doesn't use the boards anymore.

Infact..I dreamt about him the other night! Ha. I don't tend to tell him as he does munch greedily on nuggets which compliment his ego a bit. :p
    Yes, once. (Before either of use were members here) I'm really worried now - on one of the boards I sometimes post on, I've dreamt about several posters and one of them I couldn't stop dreaming about. :o
    :o
    Had a dream about Fairy once, which wasn't very nice. :(

Not gonna write it here as it was violent and scared me for ages.
    I've had several dreams regarding people on this site. Mainly involving sex :p
    Loopi wrote: »
    Hmmm, so last night, my dream had KHSS in it and her square boobs (as mentioned in another thread).

Thats quality :lol:
    Lacy wrote: »

Trust you :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Several... People I remember to have seen in dreams are lea_uk, Kermit, GWST, NMM, Jake0, Kerrie, Kiezo, noog, my_name, Renzo and even monocrat... :|
    Noog and MrG.
    cant quite say ive dreamt of any of you :razz:
    I have. Mainly people I've met at meets, but occasionally others as well.

Heyoka-give it a couple more months here, and you'll be dreaming about us all in no time :p
    Oh yes, my_name too.
    Lacy wrote: »

:hyper:
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Wyetry dreamt about me ;x
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I dreamt about MrG a good while back, I think I made a thread about it. I dream about Koe a lot too, I dreamt about him last night in fact!
    Yes quite a few people and it's fucked up. I even "met" a poster here in a dream and I don't even know what they look like, just my perception of them. :shocking:
    I hope my hair was behaving itself...
    I think it was wet, so yes. We were in a pool. And then I had to go because the people from my lab said we'd received a message from aliens. :D
    I've dreamt about posting on thesite (sad I know :lol: ) But don't think any idividuals have crept into my dreams yet. Might do soon though.
    She does have a fella then Indrid :p
    I know, he was in the pool as well. :p
    I have a few really random ones. And a few sexy ones.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yea. Only folks I've met though.
    Heyoka wrote: »
    cant quite say ive dreamt of any of you :razz:

Lol neither have I. Maybe it's something that happens after a year or so...
    Yeah, me and 1983 were in Central Station waiting on a train.

Her train comes and she fucks off. Meanwhile, I'm sitting in Costa Coffee in the station with Char_Baby, and 1983 comes then Char goes to the toilet. 1983 then proceeds to ask me what the story is, and I'm like I'm having a coffee and a read of the paper.

Then there's a gap where I can't remember what happens and the dream ends with me moonwalking down the railway line and there's loads of people standing on the platform cheering :confused:
    I don't know if its cuz I read this just before I went to bedbut I had a dream about Kermit, GWST and JsT last night.

I woke up thinking WHAT THE FUCK?!
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Wyetry dreamt about me ;x

This is true I dreamt we were spies trying to infitrate russia it was great.

I also dreamt that everyone from the site went to school togeather and Jim V was the headmaster - we were all assigned mentors to help us in area's where we were lacking and Shyboy was mine - which was a bit random especially as we had never met nor interracted in any way.

I've also dreamt that Gavman, Renzo and Kiezo were all togeather at university and shared a house togeather - which was very batchelor pad like and I went to visit them for the weekend.

I'm a very dreamy person though i'm sure random other people have appered in my dreams from here.
    x
    x
    I dreamt about 3 people (not at once and not in the same dream) on here.

More often about one I personally know and had a fling with.
    I had a dream about Briggi last night :nervous: