Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs solo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a few pills left over from last night. I'm sat here browsing the web on me bill. Should I drop? Not really seen the point in dropping E on my own before and so I've never done it. Nice mellow pills though. Nice vibe.

I get the feeling droppin on your own defeats the idea of the drug, as it should be part of a social experience. Be good to hear you views an opinions.

ta. dan

Comments

• Options
    yes of course!!!! i am on my own!! i need company!! please message me! I AM SO FUCKED!!!!
  • Options
    By the way, I am in Manchester too! Wanna come ovver?! Ha ha ha I'm so desparate but my mates aren't coming back from Sankeys for another 2 hours!! You have to understand what this must feel like for me,. I have nearly had a gram of MDMA.
  • Options
    Sankeys is brill in it?!

I can imagine. Im sure youll have a buzz when you hear the front door go eh?
  • Options
    tell me about it! where abouts in mancunia do you live?
  • Options
    Used to live in wythenshawe, living in salford these days. Uni an all that.
  • Options
    wait a second. Thats defiantley not a bad thing :D

Well ended up phoning a pal, and draging myself to an house party on campus. Heres to student life :)
  • Options
    didn't like sankeys full of lesbians

when did you go to sankeys? :confused: lol
  • Options
  • Options
    I know my opinion is too late now but call me old fashioned but i don't think you should do it alone in case something happens to you and no one is there to help.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    I know my opinion is too late now but call me old fashioned but i don't think you should do it alone in case something happens to you and no one is there to help.

:yes:

Plus, you really shouldn't drop if you only did it last night, it really won't have the same effect. Way to late I'm sure, but you're better off saving them imo.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »

Depends on the situation. I've been up mountain slopes off my head with mates who are also off their head.

I've never deliberately taken them on my own but there's been plenty of times when I've landed back at the house clean off my chops, listening to music and posting shite on the net is a good way to enjoy the buzz.
  • Options
    :yes:

Plus, you really shouldn't drop if you only did it last night, it really won't have the same effect. Way to late I'm sure, but you're better off saving them imo.

Spot on. Save 'em and you'll be glad that you did. Sort of like those that keep blowing charlie up their nose even though they are more congested than a boxcar. The charlie never goes up far enough and it's a complete waste when they blow it back out into a hanky or two. Takes some self control and patience, but like princessamy said, it'll be worth it!!!
  • Options
    why you ask with a confused smiley at the end?

Just because I go all the time and I've never seen any lesbians (that i know of). Unless you went on a Sunday, which is a gay night. Also, thought you lived in NI :p
  • Options
    wouldnt surpise me shes a big lesbo :D
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    wouldnt surpise me shes a big lesbo :D

:lol: fuck off!

Yeh i go there quite a lot.
  • Options
    I dropped on my own a few times intentionally, I consider those to be bad times in my life as getting off it on my own wasn't my thing.

I have a mate though that gets off it most weekends and some week nights so if no one is there to be with him, he still does it - he's pretty level headed, just likes being off it! lol
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    I get the feeling droppin on your own defeats the idea of the drug, as it should be part of a social experience. Be good to hear you views an opinions.

stereotypically yep. tho' if you want to go for it - do.
  • Options
    I smoke bud by myself sometimes because it's chills me out and helps me go to sleep. It's also great for when you're just staying in with a DVD or playing some Xbox 360. Also, you can't beat a morning spliff and a cup of Coffee on a nice bright, sunny morning.

I used to snort the odd line of Cocaine by myself aswell but that was when I had a problem and used to snort before work and shit. I hardly ever do it by myself now, I might have a line when I buy some to try it out, but other than that I'll save it for when I'm out with people.

I'd never take E by myself, I've been buzzing on my own before but that's only when I've gone home still buzzing or something, and sure you still have a great time cos you don't give a fuck at the time, but I find it a bit pointless in dropping pills if you're gonna be by yourself.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Also, you can't beat a morning spliff and a cup of Coffee on a nice bright, sunny morning.

thats so true for a (sunny) sunday morning. highly recommended. :yes: :)
  • Options
    The first time I bought MDMA powder I got it on the Wednesday in preparation for the weekend.

Curiosity got the better of me and that night, so when my flatmates had gone to bed, I decided to try a little bit just to see what it was like.

Obviously I underestimated its purity or how much I needed for an effect. I was clean off my head for most of the night. I'd be talking to flatmates who weren't there in the room, losing time for about 20 mins smacking out, and then coming round to myself thinking fucking hell. Was a bit better at judging MDMA dosage from then on in. Fuck, I miss that stuff.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Was a bit better at judging MDMA dosage from then on in. Fuck, I miss that stuff.

I've got some on order for a couple of weeks time! :D
    Most of my mates think I'm crazy but personally I prefer pills. I like the trippy side of the MDA.
  • Options
    I have done a pill on my own once...
    Although I say on my own, I was with someone.. but he fell asleep right after dropping...
    It was about 5 in the morning after a house party when we were back at mine, we both dropped and then he was out like a light...

It was quite nice actually, I just sat on my own with some music on enjoying it...

How he didnt wake up though I have no idea!
  • Options
    Exactly, it's nice to buzz to your own selection of music. Play what you want when you want. I did drop it in the end, an thats the same feeling I got. Its not something i'll do regulary atall, but now I know.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    It was about 5 in the morning after a house party when we were back at mine, we both dropped and then he was out like a light...

It was quite nice actually, I just sat on my own with some music on enjoying it...

How he didnt wake up though I have no idea!

Haha loads of my mates have fallen asleep at like 5/6 in the morning shortly after dropping a pill, it's funny because they like come up in their sleep. They'll be laying there like rubbing their chest with their fingers and stuff and sometimes actually like reaching their hand out to grab things while they are asleep. I've always seen mates start talking shit in their sleep after just taking a pill.
    I have NEVER slept under the influence of ecstasy, I just keep myself awake. I hate boring fucks who fall asleep well early at house parties and on mash ups. I love partying, getting fucked and I love it to go on forever!! :thumb:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I hate boring fucks who fall asleep well early at house parties and on mash ups. I love partying, getting fucked and I love it to go on forever!! :thumb:

those are the boys who wake up lacking an eyebrow or two :lol:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    those are the boys who wake up lacking an eyebrow or two :lol:

I know someone who was covered in candle wax while sleeping once... :lol:
    (funny enough the heat of it didn't wake him)

So when he woke up it was all crusted into his arms and stuff
  • Options
    lol nah wouldnt happen if you were in for a quiet one with a few mates (prolly end up doin something but not as bad as shaving an eyebrow) .. the likes of a big party and you're fucked.. i wouldn't even be doin it i'd be recordin it with my phone :D

you learn not to fade the hard way!

(women are exempt from it all!)