Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Annoyance

124»

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Still, 2 pieces of marmite on toast and

:yuck:

Annoyances for today? None, tbh. Was at garage, which went well, bought shoes, which went well (I hate shoe shopping and I bought 2 pairs!) and have done nowt, which is nice :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My toilet is broken. And I can't fix it.

Buggeration.
    For your bowels (or sinks) sake I hope there is another one available to use.
    :yuck:

Annoyances for today? None, tbh. Was at garage, which went well, bought shoes, which went well (I hate shoe shopping and I bought 2 pairs!) and have done nowt, which is nice :D

Marmite on toast = :yum: & :D
    my_name wrote: »
    For your bowels (or sinks) sake I hope there is another one available to use.

Oh the loo is useable but I had to take the lid off and jerry-rig the flashing system with rubber bands.

I can see a Rube Goldberg-esque fantastic flushing machine growing out of this...
    DO you knokw how many gallons of water is wasted every time you flush the toilet?>
    i dropped a brand new galon of milk on my floor. the flimsy crap container broke, and the entire things flooded my kitchen.

it sucked :crying:
    People who aren't disabled that park in disabled parking spaces :mad:

I'm not disabled personally, but both my Mum and Grandad are disabled badge holders, and when people park there that shouldn't be it makes my blood boil. On my trip to the shop, I saw someone do it and it annoyed me muchly.
    DO you knokw how many gallons of water is wasted every time you flush the toilet?>

None because I positioned a bath tub underneath the outflow pipe. I let the neigbourhood poor people wash in it.

I'm a living saint.
    Nope because I don't measure in gallons :p
    People who aren't disabled that park in disabled parking spaces :mad:

I'm not disabled personally, but both my Mum and Grandad are disabled badge holders, and when people park there that shouldn't be it makes my blood boil. On my trip to the shop, I saw someone do it and it annoyed me muchly.

You should carry a hangun.

Then, if you see an able-bodied person park in those spaces you can walk up and ask them if they're disabled. When they sheepishly reply "no" you could pull out the gun, shoot them in the knees and shout "NOW YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER!"

None.

It isn't a waste to flush away my effluent. Besides, this is an island, i'd say there was plenty to go around ;)
    The fact that a friend of mine has deicded that it's impossible to do more than one thing at once. (how hard can it be to watch someone play chess and talk to someone else at the time?)

The fact that unless I come up with a half decent excuse for not turning up to the big art day on Tuesday, I may lose some money. (my excuse is that I had ablocked nose & a sore throat but then they may question why I was alright on Monday & Wednesday)
    ARGHHHH.

I hate essays >.<

Despite the fact yesterday, I was struggling for things to say, I have now gone way way way over the word count and I haven't even finished yet.

This means I'm gonna have to cut loads out later.

Meh.
    I have to apply for my own job.

I can't be arsed at the moment, but it needs to be submitted by tomorrow...
    Being ill has pissed me off majorly. Last thing I need right now, but it is my own fault.

*sits and sulks*
    GRR! i think i beat all of you hands down.

i just did a 6 1/2 hour shift at work only to realise at the end of it that it was my holiday day. they 'might' let me re-book it. :grump:

:crying:
    How all the nobheads seem to come out at the weekends. You go to Tesco and get stuck behind retards that still don't know how to use the self-service machines, don't know which lane to be in coming up to the roundabout, and decide that it'd be a good idea to bring their screaming brats of children to the supermarket at the busiest time of the week. None of this stuff happens on weekdays. Other than that, nothing.

i just did a 6 1/2 hour shift at work only to realise at the end of it that it was my holiday day. they 'might' let me re-book it. :grump:

Aww chick that's HORRIBLE. Did no one mention it to you?
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster

oh sweetie, thats shit! they better had let you rebook it, or just dont bother going next week...and if they say anything, just growl at them. works a treat!

And, my grumble is my boyfriend has gone home, and I'm now all on my own. That's is now for two weeks, and I will miss him lots. :(
    Bt being frigging dickheads. How difficult is it to understand...

I can't view my bill online it says there aren't any to view but i have an unpaid one in my hands. Not difficult huh?
    So wtf is it 3 months since i first complained and they just ask the the same shit over and over and well i can see it.
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Aww chick that's HORRIBLE. Did no one mention it to you?

this is in reply to bunnie too..

no, no one knew! we have a scheduler sheet with everyones names on and the shifts they're working. i wasn't on it which is strange 'cause i'm contracted sundays and i'm always on there - but someone else wasn't on there so i was like oh well. at the end of my shift i was sorting my float day and i said i was gonna look in the holiday book cos i was sure i had a day off before the end of march and turns out it was today. i left a note in wages but she said they might not let me do it. i get paid for holidays but i want my day off! the rest of the sundays before the end of the financial year might be full so i might not be able to have a day off. :( i'd been feeling shit all day too!