Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help!? Sex, Periods..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i know this is probably been asked so many times but i did try looking for and couldn't find it..

right i recently had my implant took out and i have to wait till i got my period till i get my new contractption done. I started bleeding yesterday, which was fine but this morning i slept with a guy we did use a condom but it has split. i am kinda panicin has all of sudden now i have stopped bleeding. I haven't had a period for a over a year cause i was on the implant so i have no idea how long my periods were lasting. I am wandering wether i should get myself the morning after pill or i am alright to not get it??

any help would be grateful thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    right i know this is probably been asked so many times but i did try looking for and couldn't find it..

right i recently had my implant took out and i have to wait till i got my period till i get my new contractption done. I started bleeding yesterday, which was fine but this morning i slept with a guy we did use a condom but it has split. i am kinda panicin has all of sudden now i have stopped bleeding. I haven't had a period for a over a year cause i was on the implant so i have no idea how long my periods were lasting. I am wandering wether i should get myself the morning after pill or i am alright to not get it??

any help would be grateful thank you.

First, don't panic lass. You're not the first to go through this.
    Second, if you are comfortable with taking the morning after pill and it'll take away this awful stress, then I say go with your gut.
    Third, let me give you some advice based on experience with a lass that had a similar tale with having her implant removed. Take sex slow, and honestly you might want to stick to oral or masturbation until you're on your new contraception. Give your body time to heal and get it's ticker back in sync.

I wish you the best! :)