Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to get womeon into bed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How does one get womeon into bed? For instance in a club/bar/pub situation. I can approach ladies in clubs, have a good funny conversation with em. But what do i do or say to get them to come home with me? anybody help?

Comments

• Options
    Go up to your womeon and say "hey sexy lady you want make lurve?". She will then fall into your arms, and you can carry her to your bed.
  • Options
    First make sure you get through P1 and get that star on your wall chart for spelling :)

hah. yes i realised the typo as soon as i hit the submit button. i dont think its possible to edit the title or is it? no biggie. its only a typo.
  • Options
    There's no magic line or action that will make them want to come home with you; they will or they won't. There's always someone who will though... not that I'd suggest you lower your [already seemingly quite low] standards, of course ;)

Must try harder!
  • Options
    Well, don't try a line a young man tried with me...... "I want to fuck you - Lets go back to yours" after going "You have massive tits, what size are you?" :yeees:
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    There's no magic line or action that will make them want to come home with you; they will or they won't. There's always someone who will though... not that I'd suggest you lower your [already seemingly quite low] standards, of course ;)

Must try harder!

low standards? whered you get that idea? perhaps youre being sarcastic considering the wink. unless youre coming on to me, then returnin the gesture would definitely be lowering ones standard.

allow me to clarify myself. im not looking for a one-liner. im only wondering how one would propose to someone to come home with them. how would you invite? what would you say? nothing cheesy of course. perhaps a little cheeky if itll work.
  • Options
    Loadsa compliments, followed by, Would you like to come back to mine for some more drinks/party/after party/fun.

I get that all the time.
    Dunno if it works like, I never take them up on it.
  • Options
    "Nice shoes. Want to fuck?"

I have it on good authority it has a 10% sucess rate.
  • Options
    you shouldn't talk a woman into fucking you, just hint and if she wants to she will, if she doesn't then she won't. It isn't a trick.
  • Options
    How do you get a fat girl into bed?

Piece of cake.....
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    How do you get a fat girl into bed?

Piece of cake.....

especially if she's wearing this....
    http://imgs.t-shirts.com/clipartitems/small/155998.jpg
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    you shouldn't talk a woman into fucking you, just hint and if she wants to she will, if she doesn't then she won't. It isn't a trick.

of course it isnt some trick. as if im gonna hypnotise them or make em do somthing they dont want.

what sort of hints? i mean how do you hint to the other person?
  • Options
    a hint would be something like ' hey baby, wanna fuck?'
  • Options
    low standards? whered you get that idea? perhaps youre being sarcastic considering the wink. unless youre coming on to me, then returnin the gesture would definitely be lowering ones standard.

allow me to clarify myself. im not looking for a one-liner. im only wondering how one would propose to someone to come home with them. how would you invite? what would you say? nothing cheesy of course. perhaps a little cheeky if itll work.

You're a bit rude, at least you won't be winning any prizes for charm. Maybe that's where you're going wrong...

I would invite someone back by saying "do you want to come back to mine for a drink/smoke/bit of the other?". I don't really think it's any more complex than that. If you have the confidence to have sex with a stranger (and I'm not judging you, there's nowt wrong with that imo) then you should really have the confidence to ask them back to yours.
  • Options
    How does one get womeon into bed?

Rohypnol?

If your conversation with them seems to being going down well, invite them back to your house to 'see your etchings' ...
  • Options
    1. Ask her how much she charges.

2. Hit her over the head with a club and drag her home by her hair.
  • Options
    1. Ask her how much she charges.

I find this often works.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    You're a bit rude, at least you won't be winning any prizes for charm. Maybe that's where you're going wrong...

I would invite someone back by saying "do you want to come back to mine for a drink/smoke/bit of the other?". I don't really think it's any more complex than that. If you have the confidence to have sex with a stranger (and I'm not judging you, there's nowt wrong with that imo) then you should really have the confidence to ask them back to yours.

seeing you found i or the remark to be rude, you do realise who insinuated the other to have an already seemignly low standard. though on what basis at that point i dont know. mind you i find sarcasm here tricky to discern as well as to express. perhaps i should learn to use smileys more often. in any case your response if much appreciated. ;)
  • Options

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:
  • Options
    How does one get womeon into bed? For instance in a club/bar/pub situation. I can approach ladies in clubs, have a good funny conversation with em. But what do i do or say to get them to come home with me? anybody help?

I'm really not a fan of the one night stand'in, but I'll try to help here. First off, it sounds like you need to work on targeting the lass at the bar that is receptive to a quick trip to your flat and pounding the bedsheets. Why waste your time on the girls that are obviously NOT going to go home with you? This is more instinct and experience IMHO. Secondly, you can only gauge your probable success rate by how the first few minutes of conversation goes. If she's really into you and talks your ear off, you're on the right track. After you get comfortable, suggest that the club is a bit loud and you were thinking about having a drink and watching a bit of telly at your flat. If she wants to fuck you, she'll jump at this.

Please, please - have safe sex. Use a condom every time, and enjoy life... because our lives are way too short.
  • Options
    im only wondering how one would propose to someone to come home with them. how would you invite? what would you say? nothing cheesy of course. perhaps a little cheeky if itll work.

I'd say "Nice shoes. Want to fuck?"

Or "Holy crap I'm dying and only a good hard shag can save me. Maybe two good hard shags, just to make sure."
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Tell her that you have a 32" penis and you're not afraid to use it.
  • Options
    Tell her that you have a 32" penis and you're not afraid to use it.

If I had a 32" penis I'd be using it as a lasso and coraling women into my bed.

YeeeeeeeeeHAAAAWWWWW!
  • Options
    Go for the drunk ones:thumb:
  • Options
    Integral wrote: »
    Go for the drunk ones:thumb:

Worked for me on Friday night :thumb:
  • Options
    Getting the women into bed isn't the problem, it's getting them out of the bed in the morning when you realise they're not the young Jessica Alba lookalike you perceived the night before.

Seriously though, I never like to approach the situation in a "so do you wanna come and stay at mine?" way. The last time I brought a girl home, we had been chatting about Family Guy during the evening so I asked her if she wanted to come back and watch some Family Guy with me. That's a foolproof technique in getting girls back to your place - Family Guy.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Getting the women into bed isn't the problem, it's getting them out of the bed in the morning when you realise they're not the young Jessica Alba lookalike you perceived the night before.

It's even worse when they say "come walk me into town till I get the bus out the road" :shocking: :yuck:
  • Options
    How does one get womeon into bed?

Ask them to come back to yours for Coffee and then stick 'em in a Microwave and they're gagging for it, like in the Rustlers advert! :lol:
  • Options
    th_chloroform.jpg
  • Options
    Tell her you'll do the dishes in the morning.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Tell her you'll do the dishes in the morning.
    :lol: